Melbourne Football

school oral

Dont read this

Basically. I had too choose a current affair in the media as of late. Within the guidelines was the passion is not a crime topic. I had decided to defend my beloved heart as the so called "hooliganism" is ruining not just our reputation, but the league's. However too do it I need a piece of hard evidence, so I thought why not a passion in not a crime banner, however iam unsure as how and what I need too make one. That's were this beloved forum comes into play.

Basically. I had too choose a current affair in the media as of late. Within the guidelines was the passion is not a crime topic. I had decided to defend my beloved heart as the so called "hooliganism" is ruining not just our reputation, but the league's. However too do it I need a piece of hard evidence, so I thought why not a passion in not a crime banner, however iam unsure as how and what I need too make one. That's were this beloved forum comes into play.

Why not just make a sign using giant fluro paper and crayons?

• Like 2

if you aim to educate...

1. Isolate the difference and similarities between AFL 'Cheer Squad' and A-League 'Active Support' - incorporate the strengths and weaknesses of both ideals. As well as the culture around the clubs and how players, both amateur and professional, influence the people.

2. 'Passion is not a crime', this was a movement by all active supporter groups to try and combat the media personnel's control over 'media' please explain and teach. why was the media 'bias' in the first place?

3. Why don't the media speculate about the overseas supporter groups? Why are the A-league Active supporters, some what, 'targeted' by media? Are Australians as a whole scared of change? Throughout the life span of the NRL and AFL, there have been more incidents where supporters get injured than the life of the A-League. yes it's 8 years compared to 100+, but if the media doesnt have to explain this, why should you?

you can bisect this topic so much more, limit yourself to Australia, but use comparisons from overseas where applicable. Good luck, i hope this helps

if you aim to educate...

1. Isolate the difference and similarities between AFL 'Cheer Squad' and A-League 'Active Support' - incorporate the strengths and weaknesses of both ideals. As well as the culture around the clubs and how players, both amateur and professional, influence the people.

2. 'Passion is not a crime', this was a movement by all active supporter groups to try and combat the media personnel's control over 'media' please explain and teach. why was the media 'bias' in the first place?

3. Why don't the media speculate about the overseas supporter groups? Why are the A-league Active supporters, some what, 'targeted' by media? Are Australians as a whole scared of change? Throughout the life span of the NRL and AFL, there have been more incidents where supporters get injured than the life of the A-League. yes it's 8 years compared to 100+, but if the media doesnt have to explain this, why should you?

you can bisect this topic so much more, limit yourself to Australia, but use comparisons from overseas where applicable. Good luck, i hope this helps

That basically sums up the whole power point im doing, trying too get through that there is too much negative publicity being targeted at us, and that fact that's it not like that at all, hopefully, stops my snobby bitch of a teacher from looking down her nose at me constantly -.- saw me marching from bev and micks too etihad, and thinks im a hooligan. -.- the stickers on my laptop arn't helping one bit either :P

but umm, say if i wasnt too do a banner ? any ideas?

Bring a flare if you can't bring a banner.

thats what i was planning on... :P

Just be careful that it doesn't become an argumentative piece. Unless your meant to pick a side. You aim to inform people of both sides of the argument, not just your point of view.

nah its all good, she said we're meant too pick a side.

Then your standing up for all active supporters. This may give you a broader perspective to talk about.

I know, I've got a lot of the articles and news reports already summarised and got a few arguments,

Considering its English, start by learning which too, to use, when writing an essay or handing in oral notes

its my phone man,I'd be worried if I didn't know which "to" to use

Then your standing up for all active supporters. This may give you a broader perspective to talk about.

I know, I've got a lot of the articles and news reports already summarised and got a few arguments,

Considering its English, start by learning which too, to use, when writing an essay or handing in oral notes

its my phone man,I'd be worried if I didn't know which "to" to use

Haha no worries