Melbourne Football

Indoor football players wanted

GabiBoyd

Hey guys, just wondering if anyone would be interested in playing mixed indoor football for the next few months. It's 6-a-side, 3 girls and 3 guys with one of the guys as keeper. I have a team established that's been playing for the last 2-3 years, but a couple of our guys are injured/playing outdoor instead so we have a couple of gaps we need to fill.

We play at Oakleigh Indoor Sports, right next to Huntingdale Station on the Pakenham/Cranbourne line. New season starts next Sunday 3rd March (yes first game clashes with Wellington away :( Seriously considering a forfeit since mhfcBozza plays on the team too) and then we play every Sunday evening (usually sometime between 4-7pm) for about 10-12 weeks before a short finals series. 15 minute halves, 1 minute halftime, sub when you like.

Our team is decent, we've consistently finished 2nd or 3rd on the ladder every season we've played and always make the finals, although we've never managed to progress past the semis yet. Perhaps one of you could help us make the step up?

I need to get back to the venue organiser in the next day or two to confirm whether or not we can field a full team so if you're interested, please let me know! :)

Are the girls hot and of legal age?

Legal, yes. Hot, I would argue yes? Single, I'm afraid you'll be disappointed :P However, there's always the girls on the teams we play against?

What's the age for the team?

No set age, but most of us are early 20s.

Sounds interesting.

Too far away from me to be a regular, but I'll come down for a game or two. As long as the time doesn't clash with my other sunday team.

You have my number.

Cheers man, I'll call you if we need a fill-in some time.