KSK_47

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

http://anisportsfans.tumblr.com/tagged/soccer

Whether or not you like the 'anime' aesthetic you cannot deny that the ones who draw these are very talented, and combining two of the things I love is a plus in my book, even if these can be incredibly 'fanservicey' haha

I posted this ages ago and I one day vowed that I would try one myself! And I did! I present Rukia Kuchiki from Bleach wearing a Melbourne City kit! At first I attempted to draw the red and white stripes but it was a pain in the arse, mostly because of drawing stripes on the *ahem* female figure. Also my first real attempt at lineart and digital colouring. Considering my inexperience I think it turned out okay haha!

http://thatstraightedgeguy.deviantart.com/art/Rukia-Kuchiki-In-Melbourne-City-kit-461206075

• 2 weeks later...

Any graphic designers want to move to Southampton?

Closing date: 25th July 2014
Graphic Designer, Southampton FC – Full time (40 hours per week)

We have a new exciting opportunity for a Graphic Designer to join our growing Marketing team based at St. Mary’s Stadium. 

The role will have the responsibility for producing high-end creative and design layouts, and final artwork for repro material such as adverts, literature, corporate brochures, web banners, posters and commercial presentations that have a high visual impact. 

The successful candidate will also update and amend existing artwork for various marketing communications campaigns in accordance with Southampton Football Club brand guidelines.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...