Melbourne Football

Heart Leagues for SuperCoach & AFL Fantasy

Ticker

• 1 month later...

Hey lads, hope it's alright that I took the last spot in the league. Don't mind the double coaches thing, Andrew is the number 1 coach since I made the entire team on my own. Brother wanted in on a cash league we're in, so we went halvies on that due to a lack of spots.

Good luck to all the chojeks in the league.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Ill win the league and ill quote this when I do.

I assume you're Red and White Rogers? Tbh forgot about this league, and just realised I lost to you in the Prelim. I got knocked out of the league that involved money during the semis, so I lost interest and didn't end up making trades or any changes from then on. Wish I remembered, could've gone the whole season without a defeat. Well done to you anyways. Hopefully our Hawks can go the whole way too. 

Must be a different league. I'm Ellipsis FC

Are you and me the only hawks supporters on this forum? Lol

Yeh different league then, I was talking about the Heart league.

I think we're the only ones mate. Friday night should be good, I reckon we've got the edge on the Swans now.

I'd love a cats v hawks granny. I'd be pretty nervous, but if we managed to pull it off it'd be one of the greatest footy stories in history.

As for buddy, I reckon he'll get a week. Pretty stupid thing to do a week out from finals, he really should know better. Congrats to Roughy though on winning the Coleman.