Melbourne Football

The History of Melbourne Heart

KSK_47

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

G'day all

Just to let everyone know that I have finally got around to posting my pics online. They can be viewed at

www.thehistoryofmelbourneheart.blogspot.com

If anyone needs to contact me regarding my shots you can either PM me or the email address is thehistoryofmelbourneheart@gmail.com

Enjoy

:)

Great work! I guess the book is coming next and then the speaking tour? It's also a great way to advertise the club to people who aren't members (yet)! Well done.

Great work! I guess the book is coming next and then the speaking tour? It's also a great way to advertise the club to people who aren't members (yet)! Well done.

Thanks mate. I am hoping that one day I will be able to release a book of my work (I am thinking for the clubs 10 year anniversary, assuming we get there- and I think we will), but I might give the speaking tour a miss being that I am a socially awkward weirdo who can barely string two words together when asked to speak in front of more that three people at a time, lol.

I hope my work does give outsiders a realistic idea of what its really like being a part of our club and hopefully makes them want to join up too.

• Like 2

Great Pic, love the Three Stripes in the bottom right...

Lol. Thought you might ;)

A book would be incredible. When you say 10 year anniversary should I expect a 2018 or a 2020 release?

2020. I know we were technically founded in 2008, but for me a club is born when it first takes the field. But I should probably say 10 season anniversary.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The History of Melbourne Heart has a new team member! My good friend Baz was kind enough to take some shots for me on Tuesday night and I have convinced him to become a regular contributor to the blog. Keep an eye out for more of his handy work as the season progresses.

Cheers Baz

DSC_0098small.jpg

www.thehistoryofmelbourneheart.blogspot.com.au/

Edited by Tesla
  • Like 4

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Just curious, why is there only one photo for the Derby?

Love the work you're doing, BTW

Thanks mate.

Its because its not our home game so we dont get ground passes for it. Shooting from the stand at derbys is a nightmare with security so we took the night off and enjoyed a rare night of drinking and singing.

Get pretty busy with Uni and work but would love to one day contribute to this. Good stuff.

Thanks mate. At the moment we have things pretty much covered, however if you have any shots that you may think will be of interest to us please email them through for consideration.

thehistoryofmelbourneheart@gmal.com

Remember that all shots must be black and white

Edited by KSK_47