Melbourne Football

AFL Fantasy 2013

Caddy

I'm gonna set up "Fantasy Elite" League, would anyone be keen on joining a MHFC themed league?

It would have a live draft, no player on more than one team, etc etc.

http://www.afl.com.a...asy-has-arrived

I'll set it to private so let me know if you wanna join.EDIT: Leave your name and email in here, or if you're not comfortable with that PM it to me ;) First 9 are in

EDIT AGAIN: Code is 407664

Edited by Caddy

I'm gonna set up "Fantasy Elite" League, would anyone be keen on joining a MHFC themed league?

It would have a live draft, no player on more than one team, etc etc.

http://www.afl.com.a...asy-has-arrived

I'll set it to private so let me know if you wanna join.EDIT: Leave your name and email in here, or if you're not comfortable with that PM it to me ;) First 9 are in

In for both, how's the draft going to go down for Fantasy?

Also, is the dream team league code you provided in this thread the Fantasy elite league or just a normal DT league?

It's not full yet, 7 spots left. Including btrain, Ando and pokensmoke 4 spots left. This one is the full fantasy elite with draft.

I was going to set the draft so that everyone has a day to make a pick, once you make a pick moves on to the next in line, so in theory this should take one or two weeks as long as everyone checks if it is their turn reasonably regularly.

Yes there are 44 trades, however keep in mind that there are no duplicates, so after 10 teams are full the quality of players left will lower. Also, you can trade with other teams, as long as 40% of the league approves the trade.

I love the new rules / system, should make for a more realistic comp!

The code is 407664, sign up!

It's not full yet, 7 spots left. Including btrain, Ando and pokensmoke 4 spots left. This one is the full fantasy elite with draft.

I was going to set the draft so that everyone has a day to make a pick, once you make a pick moves on to the next in line, so in theory this should take one or two weeks as long as everyone checks if it is their turn reasonably regularly.

Yes there are 44 trades, however keep in mind that there are no duplicates, so after 10 teams are full the quality of players left will lower. Also, you can trade with other teams, as long as 40% of the league approves the trade.

How/when do we find out the draft pick order? Crucial in my quest to dominate this league.

How/when do we find out the draft pick order? Crucial in my quest to dominate this league.

When we the numbers I'll start the draft. Random I believe.

I'd definitely be interested in the Dream Team since I'm used to that, but might have a go at this Elite Fantasy comp as well. If there are any other regulars that want to participate let them ahead of me. I'll join up if there's space.

There's still 6 spots open, I'm thinking of cutting it from 10 to 8, so definitely join if you're keen!

Anyone else willing to share thoughts, insights into what kind of team they're looking to put together? Given that there is an awful lot of really good rookies coming through there could be some really, really good teams come the end of the season given the 30 trades in Supercoach.

Goddard, Gibbs, Johnson, Broughton,Terlich, Colquhan Vlastuin, Dockerty.

Pendelbury, Dangerfield, Shuey, Redden, Rockcliff, Fyfe, O'meara, Viney Couch Goodes

Maric, Leunberger Rowe Currie

Franklin, Pavlich, Ryder, Varcoe, Kerridge, Lee Murdoch Dwyer

A few nice connections between every position, still looking at some more pre-season before making and hard decisions.

Edited by Tommykins

*=Locked in barring injury

Goddard* Shaw Heppell Broughton Burgoyne Terlich Vlastuin Goodes

Ablett* Watson* Kennedy ©* Sidebottom Moloney Ball O'Meara Viney Whitfield Stevens

Kreuzer Leuenberger Gorringe Witts

Bartel Cloke LeCras* Varcoe Byrnes Lee Mayes Macaffer

Got a dodgy forward line as usual.

Anyone on my bench who should be on the ground you reckon lads?

• 2 weeks later...

So the team has been revamped and lets see what we've got.

Goddard, Gibbs, Heppell, Vlastuin, Goodes, Terlich Stevenson Coloqhaun

Ablett, Pendelbury, Shuey, Zorko, Benell, Fyfe, O'Meara Mitchell Viney

Jacobs, Griffin Rowe Currie 

Ryder, Walker, Rockliff, LeCras, Varcoe, Macaffer Lee Dwyer

Let the games begin!

So the team has been revamped and lets see what we've got.

Goddard, Gibbs, Heppell, Vlastuin, Goodes, Terlich Stevenson Coloqhaun

Ablett, Pendelbury, Shuey, Zorko, Benell, Fyfe, O'Meara Mitchell Viney

Jacobs, Griffin Rowe Currie 

Ryder, Walker, Rockliff, LeCras, Varcoe, Macaffer Lee Dwyer

Let the games begin!

The rucks are a real pain in the ass this year. If currie is named round 1 I may go all out and field him in the hope of freeing up some more cash for the midfields. Decisions, decisions, it really kills me lol.

I only started making my team yesterday but it's a rather stressful process. I'm in a league with $100 entry fee, so the stakes are high.

DEF: Goddard, Gibbs, Burgoyne, Vlastuin, Docherty, Terlich R Shaw, Colquhoun

MID: Swan [C], Cotchin [VC], S Thompson, Chapman, Zorko, Bennell, Wines, B Goodes Viney, O'Meara

RUC: Cox, Daw Cordy, Gorringe

FWD: Franklin, Rockliff, LeCras, Jenkins, Byrnes, Macaffer Rowe, Kersten

come at me supercoach leagues

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...