Melbourne Football

***Official Melbourne Heart Physio Appreciation & Stalking Thread***

Tesla

Saw her at the fan forum, she's alright, bit much make up on but seemed nice. 6.5/10 wouldn't phone home.

Didn't see her there...

95% sure it was her, she came out the front to find people who couldn't find the place I.e me

That wasn't her mate. She was an easy 3/10.

The actual Belinda is a strong 7.5/10 on account of her 1. Being good looking 2. Liking footy 3. Working for MHFC.

Our own Eva Carneiro.

Saw her at the fan forum, she's alright, bit much make up on but seemed nice. 6.5/10 wouldn't phone home.

Didn't see her there...

95% sure it was her, she came out the front to find people who couldn't find the place I.e me

That wasn't her mate. She was an easy 3/10.

The actual Belinda is a strong 7.5/10 on account of her 1. Being good looking 2. Liking footy 3. Working for MHFC.

Our own Eva Carneiro.

Well then 9.5/10 would phone home.

This thread is out of line. Show some respect.

Imagine just for one second she was to read this thread or her husband or her mother. You do know the internet is public don't you?

edit: I've edited out inflammatory stuff but I still think this thread sucks.

Edited by alexandro
  • Like 4

This thread is out of line. Show some respect.

Imagine just for one second she was to read this thread or her husband or her mother. You do know the internet is public don't you?

edit: I've edited out inflammatory stuff but I still think this thread sucks.

Yes. Agree 1000%. We want more members, we want bigger attendances. We want the club to be respected. These sorts of threads do absolutely nothing to enhance the reputations of the club or its supporters and do nothing to generate a positive image.

• Like 4