Melbourne Football

Funny shit that happened today (or recently)

Yanou

just decided to make a thread of anything funny that has happened to you today or recently.

to start it off, today i got chased by a mum in her car (when i was in a mates car) for yelling out shit to people, once we stopped the car at where we were going she rolled her widow down and started abusing us and we just pissed ourselves at her. this continued for a couple minutes until she realised we couldn't care less.

• Like 1

Sending bitter ex girlfriend pics of you with new girlfriend :up:

lol, what was the reaction?

Numerous abusive phone calls, texts from her friends to me.

I'm all for the #banter, especially when all I've gotten with practically all my ex's friends anyway - so there's nothing they can really say to get me good.

• Like 1

Pushed some old lady down the stairs at where a work. Never laughed so hard in my life!

That bitch was like 'help me, i'm old' what a slut. :lol:

images.jpeg

Fair enough, brother thought it would be funny to post :P

Would like to tell some funny school stories but i don't know who possibly could be on here :ph34r:

• Like 1

A few months ago I was catching a train in Rockdale (Sydney) and it was raining pretty hard. A middle aged asian lady in lady suit and high heels was running to catch the train when her high heel snapped and she fell like a tonne of bricks.

I don't normally do schadenfreude but it was farking hilarious.

Best stack I've ever seen:

Venue: Mens Gallery upstairs on the main stage.

They regularly do 2 shows that are similar where they set up 5 chairs on stage. The 1st is when the strippers give eachother lap dances, the 2nd is when patrons can get on the stage and get a $10 lap dance. The stage is about 1.2m high and most blokes clamber up to get on stage rather than walk to the steps.

The glassy had just finished assembling the chairs on the stage, when the announcer made the announcement that the strippers were about to take the stage and take a seat as they perform lapdances on eachother. Old mate next to me thought it was the $10 lap dance and jumped up on his chair and on the stage, as he took his 1st step the glassy put his hand out to stop him and turn him away. Old mate instantaneously then turned to stand back on his chair, which wasn't where he planted his foot. Queue epic faceplant down onto the floor below.

I lost my shit, he hit so fucking hard and didn't manage to get his hands out to break his fall. Poor bastard spent the next 15 minutes blinking like he'd walked eyes open into a sand storm.