Melbourne Football

Victorian NPL & State Leagues

Ando

Tempting vs Brunswick.. Have an assignment due Monday but msg me on weekend n let me know if going, will see if can get there.

Will be Bergers at the same exact time and then heading into town for the Old Firm...

Come to both Footballism?

Maybe your mate will be at the Old Firm game...

Has anyone been to John Cain Memorial Reserve?

I'm likely to go tomorrow for the Northcote v Richmond game.

However, I normally always bring my daughter (15 months old) to the games and the VPL grounds we've been to have been perfect, as you can walk around (handy, as she's in her pram) and you're not forced to sit in the stands.

However, I know that John Cain Memorial Reserve has a fairly big stand.

Is that the only place to watch the game from?

Has anyone been to John Cain Memorial Reserve?

Not sure if serious. Lol.

That is the home ground of MHFC NYL.

However, I know that John Cain Memorial Reserve has a fairly big stand.

Is that the only place to watch the game from?

You can sit on the grass around the ground if you don't like the gstand. but it'll be wet.

Edited by dRoy

Not sure if serious. Lol.

That is the home ground of MHFC NYL.

You can sit on the grass around the ground if you don't like the gstand. but it'll be wet.

As a Phoenix supporter, I wasn't aware of this (being the home ground of your youth side).

OK, as long as I can walk around the grassy area, then it's perfect.

Dandenong_Thunder_Nate_Foster.jpg

See how he goes this season.... Then MHFC can sign him if he maintains his current form. (2 goals an 1 assist today in the 4-0 win).

Foster: The 22 year old striker who has great pace, skill and strength joins the club from Canadian club Ottawa Capital City and has impressed all at the club scoring two hat-tricks in his two preseason games for the club.

http://footballfedvic.com.au/index.php?id=17&tx_ttnews%5Byear%5D=2012&tx_ttnews%5Bmonth%5D=02&tx_ttnews%5Btt_news%5D=228&cHash=842cff745cc0261aaaff191f8e53a850

It's good, fucks off all the foreign kents, caters for locals.

And alienates people who don't like to spend Friday nights at the VPL. Perfect Sunday activity, RSC games are.

And roff cadete can't help himself with the pot shots these days. Deleted me on Facebook so has to get his marteaux fix from somewhere.

And alienates people who don't like to spend Friday nights at the VPL. Perfect Sunday activity, RSC games are.

And roff cadete can't help himself with the pot shots these days. Deleted me on Facebook so has to get his marteaux fix from somewhere.

I know you've not really followed richmond long, but traditionally they've always played on a friday night

• Like 1

Rofl @ Somebody who not only refers to himself in the third person...

But also by using a name for himself that nobody else ever uses...

Strong knowledge of State level football being demonstrated by KGB in this thread...

TBH Never seen RIchmond play @ home on Sunday either... So I dont how they were once such a perfect fit...

Anyway saw Bergers lose 2 to 0 to Chokeleigh, bad penalty gave Oakleigh the lead and they got there second very late against a pressing Home side.

In saying that Bergers finishing was terrible and they still should have prob scored at least twice.

One was a very of a very dodgy penalty...

And as I said the other came late and against the grain of play, Ando reckoned it was also off his chest.

Meanwhile Richmond impressing all with their defeat to the Title contenders of: Northcote. :rolleyes:

Edited by cadete