Melbourne Football

please read, dont ignore

Puzzles

think most people are confused to what i was saying, i love the flags and dont mind it being in the way as it's apart of supporting but on friday against adelaide people were just passing them around and at times look poor as there was flags behind others which didnt really have an effect, so i was only suggesting to place to designated people in different parts of the terrace for a better look and not thrown aside. :up:

think most people are confused to what i was saying, i love the flags and dont mind it being in the way as it's apart of supporting but on friday against adelaide people were just passing them around and at times look poor as there was flags behind others which didnt really have an effect, so i was only suggesting to place to designated people in different parts of the terrace for a better look and not thrown aside. :up:

Does this really deserve its own thread?????

• Like 2

iv been in the terrace since year 1, so im not some flog who's been to a couple of games

Then why do you fail to grasp the simple concept that flags are part of the terrace and that your view will be blocked. And that complaining about flags is seen us annacceptable behaviour?

I think he is saying that on Friday everyone was passing teh flags around during the game, like at one stage there were 3 flags all bunched up in the first row so he is suggesting that we need designated people in different spots of the terrace so the flags are spread out and looks good. well thats what i think he is saying ha

• Like 1