Melbourne Football

Active Support

JB1985

All the youngens are normally smuggled under teslas trench coat. :D

but on a serious note: I gave him that coat :D

but on an actual serious note: JB1985, I'm pretty sure you'll find like minded individuals. Introduce yourself at the pub mate. We are a very welcoming bunch.

Are members on this forum not Active supporters? The only reason I ask is that I would like to get involved but the thing that really turned me off when going Victory games back in the day was all the teeny bopper muzzas.

Are members on this forum not Active supporters? The only reason I ask is that I would like to get involved but the thing that really turned me off when going Victory games back in the day was all the teeny bopper muzzas.

Some of the members on this forum are also "active supporters" but some aren't. Also, some active supporters aren't on the forum, it's a pretty even mix on here, imo.

Re. "teeny bopper muzzas" I'm not entirely sure what is meant by that, but we do have our share of adolescents who certainly act their age at times.

But like Deviate posted the Terrace is filled with heaps of completely different people. I'm sure there will be people you don't quite get along with but I'm also sure you wouldn't have too much trouble finding like-minded people and making some good mates.

• Like 1

Going to guess JB1985 is 27 years old. I think you'll be fine mate, you will be above the average age of the main group of chaps but quite a few people around that age and older as well. You have to remember the u18s aren't allowed in the pub anyway :up:

Thanks guys! I don't have anything against younger supporters, most people when they first meet me think I'm 18-20. I just didn't want to feel like I was the oldest bloke there.

I'll try get down to the Imp and intro myself.

You won't be. Im certainly older than you so don't let that stop you.

Get amongst it. You're welcome in there regardless of age. Get into it and lose yourself to the experience.

• Like 1

Thanks guys! I don't have anything against younger supporters, most people when they first meet me think I'm 18-20. I just didn't want to feel like I was the oldest bloke there.

I'll try get down to the Imp and intro myself.

FWIW i strolled into the Imp solo hoping to start a new chapter in my life. Do it mate you won't look back!

• Like 1