Melbourne Football

Streamers

Melburnian

Yes and gets people not usually involve in tifo type things involved exposing them to true culture of football.

South end to be active.

If people don't want to be exposed to this the North end is available to them.

Streamers are a great effect of colour and passion. Cameras will pick this up.

This should be done for Adelaide. We have to start doing things for games other than Victory to get a name out there.

Look at al the positive feedback we have had after the Yarraside's performance. Same size crowd the media said is disapointing, instead they are saying what great supporters we are.

More people will want to be part of this. Streamers are a good way.

• Like 2

already bought 10 of each colour ;) thats only 20 people though ..im gonna buy more hopefully

how much they cost you ?

i got them each for $1 and they arnt short ones either. 25m each

Where did you get them?

http://www.partywarehouse.com.au/categories/Partyware/Streamers/

i emailed them telling them that im buying a shit load and i asked for a deal for it. so they obliged and gave me 50c off the streamers

:)

• Like 1

already bought 10 of each colour ;) thats only 20 people though ..im gonna buy more hopefully

how much they cost you ?

Where did you get them?

http://www.partyware...ware/Streamers/

i emailed them telling them that im buying a shit load and i asked for a deal for it. so they obliged and gave me 50c off the streamers

I did see a website that was selling them in packs of 4. I worked it out that I could get 40 for $17.25 or something like that. That's without shipping. But the store was in melbourne and could do pick up.

How far back is the back of the bay ? I'm terrible at estimating distance. Would 25m reach the front ?? Or would we need couple rows of people at the back and in the middle of the bay to link up to reach the front ?

25m is the longest i could find and i think we just need to get as many people doing it as possible

Edited by MrAiDaN66

how much they cost you ?

Where did you get them?

I did see a website that was selling them in packs of 4. I worked it out that I could get 40 for $17.25 or something like that. That's without shipping. But the store was in melbourne and could do pick up.

do you know how long they are? because we dont want the short ones

how much they cost you ?

Where did you get them?

Cheers mate, will do the same.

How many all up will we need do more knowledgeable people than myself estimate we need?

How far back is the back of the bay ? I'm terrible at estimating distance. Would 25m reach the front ?? Or would we need couple rows of people at the back and in the middle of the bay to link up to reach the front ?

25m is the longest i could find and i think we just need to get as many people doing it as possible

Yeah, everyone has to be on the same page. I can see security cracking the shits and if only a couple of people do it they can be singled out easy and kicked out. It's only a streamer, but I saw them kick out a little kid for blowing a trumpet, so I wouldn't put it past them.

If a large amount to it, its going to be a lot harder for them to single people out.

well the thing is, it all depends on which stadium we choose.. if we are set on the derby at etihad we will not have to buy as much as aami.

i was thinking 150+ (remembering we have one or two bays next to us we will probably need about 250+ tbh

i am not that knowledgeable myself btw