Melbourne Football

Against Worm stans

Tesla

• 3 weeks later...

C'mon, bit harsh, worm still does what he is asked, tirelessly runs up and down the wing and delivers good crosses, he works well with beich too, worm is still a good player

i dont mind worm i really like his work rate but i think ive been pissed off more times then i have been happy.

“I think it’s time for a goal for the Worm, so I’ll do my best and see what happens,” he said.

Refering to himself in a 3rd person, LOL. If it was Terra or Babalj I'd enjoy that, but Worm is neither good like Terra, nor a cheeky kunt like Babalj.

• Like 1

Undeserving of this sort of harsh criticism. The guy has had his difficulties, but no more or no less than anyone else in the squad. IMO has worked harder then ever in recent weeks. My guess is that he may be released at the end of the season, so you'll get your wish and you can direct your venom at someone else.

Undeserving of this sort of harsh criticism. The guy has had his difficulties, but no more or no less than anyone else in the squad. IMO has worked harder then ever in recent weeks. My guess is that he may be released at the end of the season, so you'll get your wish and you can direct your venom at someone else.

Actually don't think I dislike any other player in our squad, might have to have a word with scotty on twitter and make sure they sign someone for me to dislike for next season. Ideally they will be a complete spastic, make a mistake every time they touch the ball, and are none the less supported by all the fans on the wing because they have a trademark dance that involves trying to fuck the ground.

• Like 1

Actually don't think I dislike any other player in our squad, might have to have a word with scotty on twitter and make sure they sign someone for me to dislike for next season. Ideally they will be a complete spastic, make a mistake every time they touch the ball, and are none the less supported by all the fans on the wing because they have a trademark dance that involves trying to fuck the ground.

pahahahahahahahahah fuck me i was acutally lol'n at my screen reading this

Just like Animal, we shall Not ATTACK unless provoked, Disturbed or stepped on. The venom is slow acting but eventually will be fatal for the victim. United against Worm we stand..

Would much rather see Williams start ahead of Worm now, he tries hard (a little too hard at times) but he fluffs far too many opportunities in good positions, extremely frustrating.

Don't get me wrong, Im as against Worm as the next man but Williams is hardly much better at the moment. Seems uninterested and very uninspiring.

Dont see why either of them have to play much at all?

We have Dugandzic and Terra, and then we have Behich who we can push up on the left wing when we want and bring Goodwin on at left full back.

Edited by Tesla

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Piss off ya mugs! He was awesome last night!

But stan, why are you so mad?

But stan, why are you so mad?

The good thing about losing to Perth is we never have to see Worm play again.

Farewell Rutger, I hope your stans are crying themselves to sleep tonight.

Edited by Tesla
  • Like 1

he's offered nothing since the turn of the year, just looks unfit and uninterested. I remember sitting in the stands watching the loss at home to Adelaide, he looked dead on his feet 10 minutes into the game.

Good in patches, but mostly shit.