• 10 Berenguer
    • 19 Wales
    • 11 Noone
    • 9 Maclaren
    • 34 Metcalfe
    • 2 Galloway
    • 21 Najjarine

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 18/03/20 at 01:00 AM

Hard one to call. Players just didn't stand out. Berenguer played a good average game but he could not create good clear opportunities. Atkinson ran all night and kept on taking the ball into the goal square but he made some blunders and none of his efforts payed off. Brillante did well but again he didn't do the great stuff that he can. Curtis was having a decent game until that back pass and then that tackle. Delbridge was Delbridge - useful but needs work on his passing. However he also did some fine tackling as well. Glover was decent and definitely a contender for MOTM.

Very even performances across the team, that is most were pretty average, I can see why Good is getting a bit of love but apart from his desperate goal line clearance he really didn't stand out for me.

I guess the least shit player was Brillante,  although he didn't dominate he wasn't dominated either.

Overall the team looked like bunch of blokes recovering from a huge result the week before and in the end a point wasn't the worst outcome.