• 10 Berenguer
    • 14 Susaeta
    • 11 Noone
    • 9 Maclaren
    • 19 Wales
    • 4 Delbridge
    • 2 Galloway

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/03/20 at 01:00 AM

All 3 players (Glover, Jamo and Florin) were fantastic. Jamo with the two assists, Florin scored and dominating the mid before being injured and Glover with that save. All 3 should be motm but I chose Jamo. If Florin didn't get injured (even though he still did 2 phenomenal through balls with an injury) i would have chose him. Good performance boys but bad sub to make Delbridge left back, I'm thankful he changed to centre back and Galloway came on.

Just now, xXCiTyZeNXx said:

All 3 players (Glover, Jamo and Florin) were fantastic. Jamo with the two assists, Florin scored and dominating the mid before being injured and Glover with that save. All 3 should be motm but I chose Jamo. If Florin didn't get injured (even though he still did 2 phenomenal through balls with an injury) i would have chose him. Good performance boys but bad sub to make Delbridge left back, I'm thankful he changed to centre back and Galloway came on.

Jamo? 

• Like 1

Gave it to Florin because he singlehandedly smashed open the Perth midfield in the first 15 mins, had them reorganizing and second guessing which allowed our team to dominate.

Second half he did well and kept providing through ball opportunities even when he was on one leg.

Glover was a very very close second.

Great game by both players.

2 hours ago, xXCiTyZeNXx said:

Scotty Jamieson. Yeah it's stranged considering I always bag him. But two assist and both were great assist too.

I'm trying hard not to take anything away from him but the did a normal pass to Florin for him to score. He was riddled with errors especially in the first half. I couldn't say his name in the same sentence as Florin and Glover today. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, n i k o said:

I'm trying hard not to take anything away from him but the did a normal pass to Florin for him to score. He was riddled with errors especially in the first half. I couldn't say his name in the same sentence as Florin and Glover today. 

Tbh both "assists" looked like they were typical jamo mis-hits and not what he actually intended..

• Like 2

9 hours ago, malloy said:

Tbh both "assists" looked like they were typical jamo mis-hits and not what he actually intended..

I think the second one was something they had worked on, getting the winger around the back on the back 3. And without sounding like Robbie Slater here "he hit an area" and Susaeta was there. I think he definitely meant it, but wasn't trying to pick out Susaeta exactly if that makes sense 

10 hours ago, playmaker said:

Gave it to Florin because he singlehandedly smashed open the Perth midfield in the first 15 mins, had them reorganizing and second guessing which allowed our team to dominate.

Second half he did well and kept providing through ball opportunities even when he was on one leg.

Glover was a very very close second.

Great game by both players.

I thought florin and Brillante were really good going forward in the first half! Brillante doesn’t get the love he deserves because he is so consistent it’s just expected! 
hopefully Flo is just a cramp issue in the heat!

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, neio said:

I think the second one was something they had worked on, getting the winger around the back on the back 3. And without sounding like Robbie Slater here "he hit an area" and Susaeta was there. I think he definitely meant it, but wasn't trying to pick out Susaeta exactly if that makes sense 

It was on his right foot (weak foot), plus how much he was leaning back, imo he wasn't trying to hit it along the ground. 

TBH, based on the way his body was shaped, I think he might have been trying to shoot. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, n i k o said:

Yeah that's a fair call the more I think about it. Yeah that mistake when he backpasses and almost conceded because of it