Melbourne Football

Domestic Politics

cadete

I was in full support of the vegemite sandwhich being thrown but in no way do I support the throwing of salami.

Personally Id chuck fairy bread, its stick-to-surface ratio is second to none and its ability to cause eye injuries due to sprinkle spray makes it a very dangerous topping indeed. Only down side would be collateral damage.

I was in full support of the vegemite sandwhich being thrown but in no way do I support the throwing of salami.

Personally Id chuck fairy bread, its stick-to-surface ratio is second to none and its ability to cause eye injuries due to sprinkle spray makes it a very dangerous topping indeed. Only down side would be collateral damage.

I usually appreciate your brand of brazen trolling HeartFc but this is a rather tame and superficial effort. 

Shows potential but needs to pay attention more in class. C-

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2013/may/30/tony-abbott-u-turn-party-funding

Sounds like a trustworthy chap with strong ideals of honesty and integrity, and definitely not a tinge of hypocrisy. How refreshing compared to the current government :up:

Yes, this debacle could well decide the election. :up:

not suggesting that at all, election well and truly won by coalition. Anyone suggesting otherwise is delusional or a Labor Hack.

just hoping that supporters of Abbott who chastised the PM for reneging on promises will do so for the future Prime Minister as well.

Edited by Che

Don't care who it is: Howard, Rudd, Abbott etc. The distinct lack of respect for the office of PM is fucking disgusting in this country and has been progressively getting worse over the last generation.

I would deplore anybody to show such blatant contempt for the office regardless of their political leaning.

Yesssssss

• 2 weeks later...

Good money on next Tuesday for either leadership spill or Gillard stepping down.

watch this space.

I cant think of anything more depressing than being told by your former supporters to step down for someone you know that they all detest.

• Like 1

Good money on next Tuesday for either leadership spill or Gillard stepping down.

watch this space.

I cant think of anything more depressing than being told by your former supporters to step down for someone you know that they all detest.

What about potentially losing a previously thought unloseable election to a party that is apparently a joke and produced 'the worst government in history'?

:oops:  :oops:  :oops:   

watch this space.

What about potentially losing a previously thought unloseable election to a party that is apparently a joke and produced 'the worst government in history'?

And they keep cleaning out their offices...

watch this space.

Abbott being one of the least popular alternative PM's in an a election winning position in history says that a simple change of leadership to a proven candidate makes him incredibly vunerable. Che's right. The spill is coming.

Deep down I'd be worried too, mate ;)

• Like 1

watch this space.

Abbott being one of the least popular alternative PM's in an a election winning position in history says that a simple change of leadership to a proven candidate makes him incredibly vunerable. Che's right. The spill is coming.

ROFL.

watch this space.

ROFL.

:tooth:

IF Rudd manages to succesfully shake the burden of having to accept responsibility for the previous PM's purported woes, he could effectively make this an election competitive by bringing some sort of strong 'new vision' for the future and making Australian believe that he was a seperate and ostensibly different entity to the term that preceded him. Abbott wouldn't know how to respond as his campaign is built solely around attacking current PM's woes. Rudd is also supremely more popular with the electorate, would make an incredible difference imo.

Could be the greatest political maneouver in Australia since the sacking of Whitlam.

More than likely however it will just save Jason Clare's seat. Would make the election interesting.

Edited by Che

Its Kevin Rudd not a fresh Bob Hawke,

The public already had him as PM and hated him as PM they just need to have his  face pushed in front of them again to be reminded of their hate.

Lets not forget how Jules got the job in the first place? :up:

I doubt the lads will not stop their search for new jobs elsewhere or deleting their computer files. :up:

Edited by cadete

The public already had him as PM and hated him as PM they just need to have his  face pushed in front of them again to be reminded of their hate.

I doubt the lads will not stop their search for new jobs elsewhere or deleting their computer files. :up:

Australian's have short memories.

Sick of Gillard and Rudd to be honest. Wouldn't mind seeing Bill Shorten take over if there is another leadership spill, or if not, after the election. No doubt the coalition will win the election, and I'm dreading the day that bastard Abbott takes over. Hopefully Turnbull takes his position as he is far more sensible and moderate.

Still waiting for Abbott to appear on Q&A.

• Like 1

Kevin Rudd is not running for Prime Minister, it is completely a media run story to further tarnish labors credibility before the election.

My sources tell me that it is a darn sight less certain than that, mate. Unlike most of the 'sources' people claim on this forum, some of you will know that on topics like this and to do with the ALP in particular, mine are very credible due to being both a Branch and a factional member.

Kevin Rudd is not running for Prime Minister, it is completely a media run story to further tarnish labors credibility before the election.

My sources tell me that it is a darn sight less certain than that, mate. Unlike most of the 'sources' people claim on this forum, some of you will know that on topics like this and to do with the ALP in particular, mine are very credible due to being both a Branch and a factional member.

Hope you dont mean my ALP sources as they have not been wrong once...

Abbott will not appear on Q&A. He has stated this before. Kevin Rudd is not running for Prime Minister, it is completely a media run story to further tarnish labors credibility before the election.

Lol.

As stated before, the Australian public are awfully nostalgic and have short memories. The same polls that admonish Abbott / GIllard's lack of popularity purport significant support for Rudd.

ALP need to start winning back swing voters. ALP diehards will probably prefer Julia but aren't going to preference LIberals ahead of ALP if Rudd's in power anyway, so the party might as well accomodate to what's popular amongst swing-voters, which is clearly Kevin Rudd.

If they don't, then they aren't trying to win seats and they might as well all stop being politicians because they clearly have no idea how to gain support of the electorate / aren't even trying.

• 2 weeks later...

Here we go again,

When will these Misogynists stop their evil crusade against Women in Politics.

Now they even have Ruddy and most of the ALP on board, that evil Tony Abbott must have brainwashed them all with some combination of Catholic Voodoo Ceremony and Coffers of Vatican Money.

Edited by cadete
  • Like 3

Here we go again,

When will these Misogynists stop their evil crusade against Women in Politics.

Now they even have Ruddy and most of the ALP on board, that evil Tony Abbott must have brainwashed them all with some combination of Catholic Voddoo Ceremony and Coffers of Vatican Money.

Even i'm getting sick of it.

Hurry up and pass a succesful no-confidence motion parliament, you fucks.

Edited by Che
  • Like 1

You were saying..?

You were saying..?

Lol,

Obviously I was talking about Creangate specifically...

My sources today however could not give me a result with an hour prior to the vote so things where close today IMO.