Melbourne Football

Introduction Thread

Buddy Farah

Well if you're a mod on the WF forums maybe you can sort out why your admin just banned me from your forums today for making a perfectly reasonable post that he was incorrect in his rant about Home fans never having been kept in at other derby matches in Australia by security?

Ridiculous. Didn't even swear or abuse or break any rules and he's banned me without reason because I made him look stupid in correcting him about the BS his writing.

Most oversensitive bunch of zealots running that place. Almost as bad as SFCU and that's saying something.

Bare in mind I do run that site and I'm far from a zealot. I've banned one person for racism. I've pm'd you about it.

That was a touchy topic. We were raging for days. Chatted to the police commissioner and got it overturned.

And before you ask there were a few scuffles during the derby. Outside parramatta stadium apparently a brawl between a few fans..not any of our rbb guys, and one sfc, don't know if he was cove or not, tried to harass our capo but ran like fuck when one turned towards him... He came back and got decked but was arrested. Police say it was because he did provoke it

touching cocks can be a bit weird for me as well but am a massive fan of double penetrating a girl and hitting your balls against the other bloke's balls.

It's inevitable that the odd ball slap will occur in such a situation mate. Part and parcel of the territory and I admit it hasn't phased me in the past when it has occurred. Crossing swords is where I draw the line though.

touching cocks can be a bit weird for me as well but am a massive fan of double penetrating a girl and hitting your balls against the other bloke's balls.

It's inevitable that the odd ball slap will occur in such a situation mate. Part and parcel of the territory and I admit it hasn't phased me in the past when it has occurred. Crossing swords is where I draw the line though.

TO ALL NEW MEMBERS, WELCOME TO YARRASIDE!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi all

My cousins and I smacked and then got them 4-5 Victory supporters who were wrongly seated in our section (next to Terrace Cheersquad) during the derby last week. We may have lost the battle (lost the game 2-1) but we certainly won the war (smacking them heroes who gave it to us all when Victory scored the first goal).....Did anyone witness this? We want to keep it all clean and support the HEART with all out HEART but no-one gives Victory scum the right to carry-on around us proud and passionate heart members....Enough said...!!

Hey there, names Aidan. People call me sheep :)

Fan since the start, but only joined in the yarraside this year

Very passionate supporter and love to sing for the team

Too young to go to the pub as I am only 16 but will make up for it at the game ;)

Always decked out in the supporters kit standing in either of the back two rows

Edited by Sheep

Too young to go to the pub as I am only 16 but will make up for it at the game ;)

Baa

Did you follow Heart because all your mates did? ;)

• Like 1

Hey Lads,

Life long football fan( my father was a geordie), signed up as a Heart member in our first season and havnt looked back. Never thought I could feel the passion for another football club , but Melbourne Heart has won me over. I have missed only 3 home games since our inception. Love the club and love the passion displayed by the Yarraside . As I almost always take my kids to the games, Havnt got down to the imperial for pre game drinks yet. Met a Yarrside lad onto the train in last week and am looking forward to meeting/celebrating with some of you in the near future! Cheers.

• Like 1

im sheepdog. first and foremost, south melbourne hellas fan since nsl days. followed them interstate. hated a league originally, mainly cos the racist lowy wouldnt have us in his league but have grown to like heart. HATE MELB VICTORY. Interested in going to pub before games for a beer and a sing. First impressions are that main supporter group is made up of mainly 16 yr old kids? would like to meet some older fellas within the group. Go to few games but with 2 kids and working some weekends makes it hard. watch every game on fox sports. Potential is there for heart supporters to make name for themselves trust me. We are melburnians for fucks sake. Best sport supporters in country!

im sheepdog. first and foremost, south melbourne hellas fan since nsl days. followed them interstate. hated a league originally, mainly cos the racist lowy wouldnt have us in his league but have grown to like heart. HATE MELB VICTORY. Interested in going to pub before games for a beer and a sing. First impressions are that main supporter group is made up of mainly 16 yr old kids? would like to meet some older fellas within the group. Go to few games but with 2 kids and working some weekends makes it hard. watch every game on fox sports. Potential is there for heart supporters to make name for themselves trust me. We are melburnians for fucks sake. Best sport supporters in the world!

fixed. and welcome :)

im sheepdog. first and foremost, south melbourne hellas fan since nsl days. followed them interstate. hated a league originally, mainly cos the racist lowy wouldnt have us in his league but have grown to like heart. HATE MELB VICTORY. Interested in going to pub before games for a beer and a sing. First impressions are that main supporter group is made up of mainly 16 yr old kids? would like to meet some older fellas within the group. Go to few games but with 2 kids and working some weekends makes it hard. watch every game on fox sports. Potential is there for heart supporters to make name for themselves trust me. We are melburnians for fucks sake. Best sport supporters in country!

I'm sure if you go to the pub, you'll be able to find people you can identify with. There's a whole range of ages. Welcome!

Hi all, I'm Paulski.

New member, bought membership before the Brisbane game to get into the ground quicker and to support an underdog (in Melbourne) team!

Went to previous game against the Jets and was pissed off with their crappy and desperate chant of "we've got more members", so I thought I'd do my bit!

Got onto this site and read some of the passionate posts and I'm slightly hooked!

Been to the last 4 home games on my own(scotty!), but a couple of mates seem pretty keen to come to most games. I'll talk them into memberships.

I'm lovin it!!

Mad keen Saints(AFL) supporter through Winter, and I need a fix throughout Summer! Got hooked on the Saints during the Moorabbin days, where the atmosphere was awesome! Crappy atmosphere these days at soulless Etihad!!

Anyway, great to be part of proud club with passionate supporters.

Cheers.

• Like 3

I'm Luke

Polak was first used from dweebs who learnt the "polak jokes" from americans and attempted to insult me with "dirty+filthy+ polak," and the usual "jew+holocaust+ Auschwitz" jokes" etc but I more or less turned the

tables and used"young polak" as a nickname on my school jumper and people adopted it to use it in a positive way, silencing the faggots.

and also because for being more patriotic of being Polish and acquiring+showing more historical knowledge of Poland than Australia.

Even though I would sort of not consider myself as a polak because I was born here, this is just the way it is in my social life.

Edited by Young Polak
  • Like 1

I'm Luke

Polak was first used from dweebs who learnt the "polak jokes" from americans and attempted to insult me with "dirty+filthy+ polak," and the usual "jew+holocaust+ Auschwitz" jokes" etc but I more or less turned the

tables and used"young polak" as a nickname on my school jumper and people adopted it to use it in a positive way, silencing the faggots.

and also because for being more patriotic of being Polish and acquiring+showing more historical knowledge of Poland than Australia.

Even though I would sort of not consider myself as a polak because I was born here, this is just the way it is in my social life.

Do you speak polish? i'm pretty much the same situation except not that patriotic for Polska

I'm Luke

Do you speak polish? i'm pretty much the same situation except not that patriotic for Polska

Yeah I do speak it at home but it's not very fluent (both parents are polish though)

Edited by Young Polak
  • Like 1