Melbourne Football

Introduction Thread

Buddy Farah

Hey guys, im demon heart. Have been a Heart supporter for the last 2 seasons, just last season i joined the active area because i love to cheer for the team. Went to all games last season including our biggest away turn out up in Sydney.17 years of age and also a demon supporter (hence the name). Support all my teams with a passion and never miss a game. 

Look forward to meeting some new people next year in july at the pub when i turn 18. :)

Hope to be a regular fixture on the forum
See you chaps at the game!

• Like 4

Hey guys, im demon heart. Have been a Heart supporter for the last 2 seasons, just last season i joined the active area because i love to cheer for the team. Went to all games last season including our biggest away turn out up in Sydney.17 years of age and also a demon supporter (hence the name). Support all my teams with a passion and never miss a game.

Look forward to meeting some new people next year in july at the pub when i turn 18. :)

Hope to be a regular fixture on the forum

See you chaps at the game!

Welcome. Go Dees.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi friends name is Daniel, i am 18 years of age Male and have just recently become a supporter of the heart, one of the reasons is because I just dislike the Melbourne Victory fans because of the things i have seen during games.  Im from the northern suburbs  and hope to meet some of you guys soon. 

See you guys at the pub!

Edited by Yogi_Bear69
  • Like 1

Hey everyone. Always been a Heart fan, but didn't get serious about the A-League until last season. It's my first year as a member so I thought I'd find a forum to keep up with it all. Should be a great one today and look forward to seeing you all around the place.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

G'day all,

Looks like this thread hasn't been used for several months but I'll roll with it.

Been a Heart fan/ member since the Everton friendly years ago and have signed up about 8 members since then (all of who still come to games). 

Often hit up Imperial before games and, depending on pints consumed, will either be floating in Active or heckling opposition spuds/ linesmen on the corner flag. 

Been checking out these forums for past few months without signing up and figured that, given the news of the past 24 hours, now was a better time then ever to sign up. 

Can't wait to see what the future holds for the club and I for one welcome our new Arabic overlords. 

kent.jpg

Edited by El Cunado
  • Like 3

Hi all, I'm tris, been a Heart fan since their second season (reasoning is in another thread). Been a bit off and on with managing to get to games due to other commitments, but doing my best to get to every game these days. Sit wherever I can, next season will be going active. Planning on doing Albury and newy trips so hopefully will get to know a few fellow Heart fans as at the moment my mates who follow the league are (sadly) visitors supporters. (Aside from those who live interstate).

• Like 2

Hi, I'am Can from Istanbul. I will be there 3 months later. and i will support MHFC in its place. You know we all are passionate fans and a fan cannot live without football. I hope it will be as nice as in Fenerbahce / Istanbul.

see you in the soonest time.

• Like 5

Hi, I'am Can from Istanbul. I will be there 3 months later. and i will support MHFC in its place. You know we all are passionate fans and a fan cannot live without football. I hope it will be as nice as in Fenerbahce / Istanbul.

Aramiza hosgeldin kardes.

You will love it here.

Melbourne is a fantastic city and you have chosen a great club to support :up:

We are not the biggest side but our fans are very passionate about our team. Unfortunately our season ends in april so there may not be much football to see when you arrive.

Looking forward to seeing you in the tribune.

En buyuk Fener!

You will love it here.

We are not the biggest side but our fans are very passionate about our team. Unfortunately our season ends in april so there may not be much football to see when you arrive.

En buyuk Fener!Fenerbahçe Köpeğine! Fenerbahçe Köpeğine! Fenerbahçe Köpeğine! Fenerbahçe Köpeğine! Şampiyon Cimbom yazdıracağız!!

You will love it here.

En buyuk Fener!Fenerbahçe Köpeğine! Fenerbahçe Köpeğine! Fenerbahçe Köpeğine! Fenerbahçe Köpeğine! Şampiyon Cimbom yazdıracağız!!image.jpg

icon_wave.gificon_wave.gificon_wave.gif

• Like 2

You will love it here.

En buyuk Fener! Fenerbahçe Köpeğine! Fenerbahçe Köpeğine! Fenerbahçe Köpeğine! Fenerbahçe Köpeğine! Şampiyon Cimbom yazdıracağız!! image.jpg

19 TITLES!!! and....

uefachampionsleague.png

You will love it here.

En buyuk Fener! Fenerbahçe Köpeğine! Fenerbahçe Köpeğine! Fenerbahçe Köpeğine! Fenerbahçe Köpeğine! Şampiyon Cimbom yazdıracağız!! image.jpg

19 TITLES!!! and....

uefachampionsleague.png

Selam FB. arkadaş :)

Umarım bu sene şampiyonuz. (bakma sen 19 titles falan yalan olur gs)

Nice to meet you all. Even though i won't see much game for this season, I will go on to be there next season. and we will be together (omuz omuza) in tribune. I cant wait to see you and melbourne.

Thanks all

YA BASTA VIVA FENERİSTA / FB's VAMOS BIEN

• Like 2

Hosgeldiniz brother,

Ben 6 ay için geçen yıl fenerbahceliler bilkentli ultras ile tribün benim zamanımı yaptım!

Looking forward to meeting you mate, I'll try and show the same kind of hospitality your lads did to me.

IBNE 6ALATASARAY.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Trying to find a "hello" thread and I guess this is the best place for it.

So, umm ... hello.

Yes, I am a City fan, yes, some of you may see me as the enemy, but I ain't. I will say what I think though, and by all means take a look at my profile. I am here to stay.

Edited by BlueWolf
  • Like 1

G'day mate. Welcome to the forum.

I dont think anyone around here sees you guys as the enemy (with the exception of maybe one or two). Most are just extremely concerned about what is going to happen to the club.

We are about to head into our ridiculously long off season were people start going slightly insane. Although its generally pretty quiet on here during the off, I have a feeling this one is going to be quite the opposite. Be sure to stick around because I am betting things are about to get very interesting.

Trying to find a "hello" thread and I guess this is the best place for it.

So, umm ... hello.

Yes, I am a City fan, yes, some of you may see me as the enemy, but I ain't. I will say what I think though, and by all means take a look at my profile. I am here to stay.

Welcome blue wolf

We don't consider city fans as enemies

We only have potential issue with the owners of both our clubs

• Like 1

Cheers, guys. As soon as I heard of the takeover, I started watching your games, and for no apparent reason the team went from pretty bad to rather good virtually overnight. You can thank me later  :D

I'll wander around this place and see what's what.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Welcome einwindir, I think you may well be the first American on this forum!

Thanks. Hopefully I'm not the last, though I doubt I will be. :up:

I look forward to meeting you when i make the trip to the states. The trip is definitely on the cards!! Watching the NY derby is a must, you'll have to help a brother out acquiring tickets. :D

Alternatively: I look forward to meeting you when/if you make the trip down under.

Edited by Deviant

• 2 months later...

Hi all, I'm Brett, been a long time member of Collingwood that is fed-up with AFL. I follow Manchester City in the EPL so decided to give my membership $'s to Melbourne City with a  family membership. l traveled up to Ballarat a couple of weeks ago for the scratch match and had a great time and are looking forward to next Tuesday, l  hope to meet a few of you at the pub prior to the game and say gday.

Good on you Brett!

Hi all, I'm Brett, been a long time member of Collingwood that is fed-up with AFL. I follow Manchester City in the EPL so decided to give my membership $'s to Melbourne City with a family membership. l traveled up to Ballarat a couple of weeks ago for the scratch match and had a great time and are looking forward to next Tuesday, l hope to meet a few of you at the pub prior to the game and say gday.

Come say hi to the blokes selling the scarfs :)