Melbourne Football
Buddy Farah

Introduction Thread

Ando    2,125

Hi, my name is Ando. You may see me at AAMI Park and away games urging greater devotion to the club, the team and to individual players.

xoxo

• Like 1

Hammerhead    212

Hey i'm James, First year supporting the heart. Been to every Home game so far bar the sydney game due to work commitments . All over the shop as to where i've sat, graced all of G.A, Prem B+A yet to go active, That's changing come the Derby & hopefully for next year. Should have just brought a membership at the start of the year (currently on the 5 gamer...). I'm Also looking at doing the Adelaide away to finish of the season.

Jimmy    3,173

Hey, I'm Jimmy. I've been a heart fan since the competition in the Herald Sun to pick their name. I live 300km away from AAMI park but have only missed two home games this season. I used to lurk around the old forums but never made an account, I decided to jump in when the merger happened so here I am. You can call me Jimmy, Jim, NMP, Pineapple or whatever you want really.

Murfy1    3,170

Hi I'm Murphy. I'm a foundation Heart member, watched every game (except 1) etc etc. Was never a Victory supporter and didn't follow the A-League until Hear came along. I am also on the 442 forums.

Ticker    25

I'm sure you're all familiar with me as the team's lovable ginger mascot, I have my own theme tune when I jump from the stands onto the pitch!

• Like 1

Mricca47    3

I'm Michael, been a heart member since the start of this season, was never really into victory or A-League until a mate convinced me to come to a game- never looked back.

Edited by Mricca47

Hendo    468

I'm Michael, been a heart member since the start of this season, was never really into victory or A-League until a mate convinced me to come to a game- never looked back.

Forza Livorno.

Lucarelli forever. :wub:

Sash    688

I'm Adrian. Member, regular at the Impy and talked some shit on the RWU forum. It's great to finally have this place.

Chris    1

I live out of Melbourne so I rarely get to games but I love the Heart all the same. I was a Victory supporter until the Heart came along and seemed to offer respite from the angry young men thing, I also love the ethos of JVS and the way that the Heart approach the game.

• Like 1

KSK_47    5,557

Oh thanks Christ the forum is back!!! I have been having withdrawals!

For those who dont know me I'm Harry, aka the photographer. Been working (albeit slowly) on a new blogspot to share my work with everyone. Will keep everyone posted.

billyheart    308

Hi im BIlly & I'm an alcoholic

i am one of the dickheads you may see at games standing there in a mario hat... yes i did piss in a can as well as out the bus window on the way to Sydney, one of many highlights!

See you Sunday B)

(if i can change my forum name plz msg how)

Edited by billyheart

dRoy    572

I'm dRoy.

I stand on the seats. Even though I don't have to.

You'll see me at games. Just look up.

First year MHFC member.

biancorosso7    278

Hi, I'm Nicholas. First year as a Heart member, but supporter from the start of the campaign.

Was a contributor on the RWU forum.

Vocal on Twitter and vocal in the stands.

Strongly believe that there should be more Italian players in the A-League.

I look forward to the ride on this forum.

hey everyone, Im true until I die (quote the club song) I have sacked the AFL and the a-leauge is now my passion, i joined the heart in the offseason, I have been mostly on red and white unite but on yarraside aswell. I am in yarraside every week and my hi light of this year was leading the heart fans in Gc in november.

Mate Dugangic is my favourite player with Bababj a close second.

Come on the heart