Melbourne Football

Introduction Thread

Buddy Farah

Hey i'm James, First year supporting the heart. Been to every Home game so far bar the sydney game due to work commitments . All over the shop as to where i've sat, graced all of G.A, Prem B+A yet to go active, That's changing come the Derby & hopefully for next year. Should have just brought a membership at the start of the year (currently on the 5 gamer...). I'm Also looking at doing the Adelaide away to finish of the season.

Hey, I'm Jimmy. I've been a heart fan since the competition in the Herald Sun to pick their name. I live 300km away from AAMI park but have only missed two home games this season. I used to lurk around the old forums but never made an account, I decided to jump in when the merger happened so here I am. You can call me Jimmy, Jim, NMP, Pineapple or whatever you want really.

I live out of Melbourne so I rarely get to games but I love the Heart all the same. I was a Victory supporter until the Heart came along and seemed to offer respite from the angry young men thing, I also love the ethos of JVS and the way that the Heart approach the game.

• Like 1

Hi im BIlly & I'm an alcoholic

i am one of the dickheads you may see at games standing there in a mario hat... yes i did piss in a can as well as out the bus window on the way to Sydney, one of many highlights!

See you Sunday B)

(if i can change my forum name plz msg how)

Edited by billyheart

hey everyone, Im true until I die (quote the club song) I have sacked the AFL and the a-leauge is now my passion, i joined the heart in the offseason, I have been mostly on red and white unite but on yarraside aswell. I am in yarraside every week and my hi light of this year was leading the heart fans in Gc in november.

Mate Dugangic is my favourite player with Bababj a close second.

Come on the heart