Melbourne Football

Introduction Thread

Buddy Farah

Hi, i'm Jonesie. A passionate member of these red n white warriors since day dot.

Usually found a few rows further back from the thumping heartbeat that is the Yarraside boys. Great job done by them every home game.

If you see a BABALJ shirt floating around without football shorts, boots n socks to match.........it is me!

Hello,

I'm Tiff. Im not a member, but i will be next season! My bf introduced me to the Heart just this season, and made me sign up to this website last night while we were watching the LFC v MUFC game. We got a little upset when the result didn't go in our favor. Needed some distraction.

After browsing the forums, I'm glad he signed me up, there isn't a lot of girls on this forum.

Probably won't post a lot, because I don't surf the internet a lot. Life of a nurse.

Hey Chaps my name is Tony. Might see me and a couple of my lads at the back of the Yarraside getting involved.

Been true with Melbourne Heart since day 1..!

Me and my lads are trying to boost the chanting from the back so lets sing as one and belt it out chaps!!!

Keen on meeting you. Never seen you before. :)

• Like 1

Do you know who I am?

I think you told a secco off for telling me to hop off a seat with something along the lines of the following:

"Look how tall he is! Give him a break!"

Yep! Told those mongs to fuk off and give us all a break!

We are being treated like second rate citizens and its OUR home ground!!!

Yarraside should not have restrictions with seating, and if our lads are standing on chairs and having a good time then so be it!!!

We want to enjoy and kick up a stink at the football... its the passion for the club! if anything the club should alow us to do what we want in the yarraside section... we are there, week in, week out and the club doesnt recognise the fact that we are commited.

Especially that fat as secco dripping his sweat everywhere trying to organise our lads shuffling through the back row... pfft, bloke looked more out of place than a giant in a mini minor.

We are as one!

• Like 1

Hi everyone I'm John from ALBURY i get to as many home games as i can. I and my wife Vi are founder members and just love the heart. The cpfc comes from my home in England close to Selhurst park the home of Crystal Palace i put it on my profile in memeory of my brother-in-law who was always a true Eagles supporter as was i, unfortunately he passed away two years ago and we miss his great enthusiasum for this great game. Hope to get to more games in the future, GO THE HEART!!!!

• Like 5

Hi everyone I'm John from ALBURY i get to as many home games as i can. I and my wife Vi are founder members and just love the heart. The cpfc comes from my home in England close to Selhurst park the home of Crystal Palace i put it on my profile in memeory of my brother-in-law who was always a true Eagles supporter as was i, unfortunately he passed away two years ago and we miss his great enthusiasum for this great game. Hope to get to more games in the future, GO THE HEART!!!!

Good to have you on here John. Nice to see fellow Eagles supporter on the forums!