Melbourne Football

NFL

True Until I die

Didnt really want to make an appearance in this thread, considering Im still in mourning, but I have made the stretch.

Well played 49ers... thought we had it locked with the little time left, and the three point lead.

Was expecting them to grab the field goal, and thought wed edge it in a tight OT.

Didnt happen.

SF vs (most likely) GB;

Green Bay will have it tough, but I reckon they might just edge this out.

Ravens vs NE;

Would love for the Ravens to win this, but I cant really see it happening.

The Gronk & Hernandez combo has been immense for the Pats all year, and I cant see it failing now.

As an avid giants fan for the past 3 years I'm shocked they made it this far. They looked brilliant at times but piss poor at others.

Can't wait to see them spank NE.

I'M GOING TO THE FUCKIN SUPER BOWL! - epic moment

tumblr_ly9kwuT2nC1r3nk7bo1_250.gif

Edited by Synth

Homer: God?

God: [points finger at Homer] Thou hast forsaken my church!

Homer: Well, kind of, but-

God: But what?

Homer: I'm not a bad guy. I work hard and I love my kids. So why should I spend half my Sunday hearing about how I'm going to hell?

God: Hmm, you have a good point there. Sometimes, even I would rather be watching football. Does St. Louis still have a team?

Homer: No, they moved to Phoenix.

God: Oh, yeah.

Homer: You know what I really hate about church? Those boring sermons.

God: I couldn't agree more, that Reverend Lovejoy really displeases me. I think I'll give him a canker sore.

Homer: Give him one for me.

God: I will.

Homer: So I figure I should just try to live right and worship you in my own way.

God: Homer, it's a deal. Now if you'll excuse me, I have to appear in a tortilla in Mexico.

• Like 1

• 6 months later...

Did my Fantasy Draft earlier today.

QB - Aaron Rogers

RB - Adrian Peterson

RB - Darren Sproles

WR - Dez Bryant

WR - Wes Welker

TE - Rob Gronkowski

W/R - Willis McGahee

BN - Matt Cassel

BN - Andrew Luck

BN - Alex Smith

BN - Ben Roethilsberger

BN - Santonio Holmes

BN - Mikel Leshoure

K - Jason Hanson

DEF - Broncos

First time doing it so just presumed putting QB's on the bench would be the correct tactic. Anyone else know if that's the right way to go about it?

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Bump! I am currently in Denver where yesterday the broncos won at home and progressed to the Super Bowl. What an atmosphere around the city, 8 out of 10 locals wore broncos gear out and about and workers in stores were permitted to wear broncos gear as their work uniforms.

Go broncos

The Super Bowl is in two weeks. It will be played between Denver and Seattle at MetLife stadium in New York

• Like 4

Bump! I am currently in Denver where yesterday the broncos won at home and progressed to the Super Bowl. What an atmosphere around the city, 8 out of 10 locals wore broncos gear out and about and workers in stores were permitted to wear broncos gear as their work uniforms.

Go broncos

The Super Bowl is in two weeks. It will be played between Denver and Seattle at MetLife stadium in New York

I am very jealous :(

I don't mind Seattle, but they're really only got one truly excellent option and that's Marshawn Lynch. They gave up a whole bunch of hits and 4 sacks against SanFran. Denver looked to have the running game pretty well covered against New England (who aren't in the same class as Seattle) so my tip would be a very close one, with Denver just pinching it.