Melbourne Football

NFL

True Until I die

• 4 weeks later...
8 hours ago, hakz7 said:

Is the @dRoy from this forum the one currently a punter for the University of Houston? Currently playing in their first match of the college season.

Can't confirm or deny, but how did you even make the connection between a forum username in Australia to a guy playing college football ion the US?

Edited by Tesla
  • Like 1

39 minutes ago, Tesla said:

Can't confirm or deny, but how did you even make the connection between a forum username in Australia to a guy playing college football ion the US?

Well someone on twitter who I guess is his mate mentioned him (his twitter @ is same as his forum username) and spoke about the match. And after seeing his twitter account, I just remembered seeing that name on this forum so therefore made the connection.

• Like 1

Lol - He was not only a poster on here but  his posts were so poor they forced us to change the faceplam smiley from its previous name (It was originally named in honor of a poster who spoke poor English) to Droy.

Also tells some great stories about his footy playing days in Bendigo if you ever meet him. :droy:

Edited by cadete

13 hours ago, GreenSeater said:

Thank fuck its back. Was so excited yeaterday for Fantasy to kick off today. Got fully hyped, had my full setup for the game this morning, rechecked my team and my opponents team only to realise that neither of us have anyone playing today...

Yeah, it's annoying when I'm watching a game but none of my players are involved haha

• 4 months later...
11 hours ago, Jovan said:

I watched the first half and then dozed off. 

Couldn't believe the result. 

Yeah, I saw on a TV in a cafe downstairs from work when Altana scored the fairly easy touchdown to go their furthest lead and I  thought: "Well that is over".

So when I also looked a bit late at the final score... I wished I had been able to watch from then on - It must of been the Super Bowl equivalent of the 1970 VFL Grand Final or 2000 NSL Grand Final.

Edited by cadete
  • Like 1

• 7 months later...
9 hours ago, GreenSeater said:

My opponent decided that leaving Kareem Hunt on his bench today would be a good move. He got 246 all purpose yards and 3 touchdowns. Are the Fantasy gods finally starting to shine down upon poor GreenSeater and the Steamed Hams?

So happy Ware got injured, allowing me to get on the Kareem hype train and draft him in the 4th round haha