So happy together

So happy together

How is the weather

So happy together

We're happy together

So happy together

Happy together

So happy together

So happy together (ba-ba-ba-ba ba-ba-ba-ba)

• Like 2

I really want this to get off the ground, I love it, from what I understand no other club does stuff like this?

In the A-League of course.

Just wanted to point this out before it happens.

If this does take off, as I am sure it will because it's bloody brilliant and will sound amazing if it gets done well... Watch every other club in the League copy us 1 by 1.

Don't care, because ours comes from passion of the club and not trying to "out do that other A-League mob", but wanted to say that out loud before it happens lol

• Like 4

From what I understand though, it is not a stadium wide thing where everybody sings? Forgive me, I have never been to a Victory game (Apart from derbies haha), not that I care if other clubs start doing similar things, as long as they don't steal our song. Even if they do... We will still do it better ;).

Also, just picture this for a second. In the future when the A-League is considerably bigger, and Heart are a bigger club, lets just say 10-15 years down the track (if we can last that long, but I digress), just imagine this song being synonymous with our club, just imagine this song being sung from all Heart fans in the stadium and being intimidating for opposition clubs, because they'll be walking into a massive wall of noise, and when this happens we will all look back on this fondly remembering that it was at this moment when such a strong part of the clubs identity was formed. Also, at the next home derby we will show all of those Victory mongs up. I want this to be the song I teach my brainwashed kids when I take them to Heart games 10-15 years down the track.

We have to get Yarraside singing this on Friday, even if it is just us, it will have been a success.

First Yarraside

Then the rest of the Southern End

Then the north

and then the wings.

Maybe the capo should walk up and down the aisles telling Yarraside and GA that this is happening and that they must sing?

I have full faith that this will take off which is why I contacted the club for this to take off.

It will be a very moving and impressive display as a fan's song. It's not Victory the Brave. It's a song about Heart being the only one for us. The lyrics are perfect for this relationship.

Other teams will be on awe once it gels but we need to give it the best start possible and all play our part even if it is only your voice.

This has the makings of something awesome as the guys above state.

I must admit I'm not the biggest fan of this but it has grown on me. If this is to be sung before every game I want it to be sung exclusively before the game and that's it. Make it something special and don't do it to death. Don't sing it at the pub or chant it during the game, just sing it before the games.

• Like 2

I must admit I'm not the biggest fan of this but it has grown on me. If this is to be sung before every game I want it to be sung exclusively before the game and that's it. Make it something special and don't do it to death. Don't sing it at the pub or chant it during the game, just sing it before the games.

100% this.

If this is to be sung before every game I want it to be sung exclusively before the game and that's it. Make it something special and don't do it to death. Don't sing it at the pub or chant it during the game, just sing it before the games.

orrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr we could just sing it whenever the occasion arose and really own the song and embrace it ;)

So excited to see this finally get off the ground. I see this song having so much potential as a morale booster and unifier of fans all around the stadium. It's a way to stop the sometimes abrupt distinction some people feel between "the Yarraside who sing" and "the regular people who don't". If the dream is to eventually get full active support from all sides of AAMI then this is a great place to start, in my opinion.

Get behind the song everyone, even if you're not quite sold on it, it's about much more than a few lyrics here or there!

So excited to see this finally get off the ground. I see this song having so much potential as a morale booster and unifier of fans all around the stadium. It's a way to stop the sometimes abrupt distinction some people feel between "the Yarraside who sing" and "the regular people who don't". If the dream is to eventually get full active support from all sides of AAMI then this is a great place to start, in my opinion.

Get behind the song everyone, even if you're not quite sold on it, it's about much more than a few lyrics here or there!

Well Said!