Melbourne Football

Football Manager 2013

Tesla

• 4 months later...

started a save with Krsko (Slovenian 2nd div team) am now at 2025 and im in the champions league final against Marseille. they've just beat Liverpool 8-0 ffs after being 1-0 down in the 1st leg :\

anyway topped my group with Schalke, Fenerbache and At Madrid. on the road to the final i knocked out Chelsea (0-1 A and 3-1 H), Man Utd (0-2 A and 1-2 H) and Barca (1-0 A and 4-2 H)

think im gonna cry, have always been a bit of a threat but never gone past the 2nd round but i feel like i can't be stopped this year. i play the final a week after the last league game but if i win the 2nd leg for the semi final in the cup i think the cup final will be played on the wednesday before the champs league final, so will rest my first xi etc

will post results after the game MONNNNNNN

good shit, playing with juve at the moment, cos struggled to get back into the game with a lower side, so just replicating how they play irl, and just going to replace with regens (hopefully through the academy) as i go. won the league in 1st season by 18 points lol, knocked out by barca in 1st knockround on awaygoals in CL.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

2030, led Nantes to 3 straight Champions League titles, was getting too boring though.

Resigned and got a gig with Doncaster, saved them from relegation and then took me 3 years to win the Championship.

About to embark on their first ever season in the PL.

Zero dollars to spend! Need to find an awesome feeder club!