Melbourne Football

Football Manager 2013

Tesla

• 2 weeks later...

Worst version of the game since CM93/94.

Such a shit interface, everythings all over the shop, trying to change through the stats screens during a game is a monumental cunt. The defending is dire, players just standing there while the opposition casually amble through and hit a shot while your keeper sips on a latte.

Worst version of the game since CM93/94.

Such a shit interface, everythings all over the shop, trying to change through the stats screens during a game is a monumental cunt. The defending is dire, players just standing there while the opposition casually amble through and hit a shot while your keeper sips on a latte.

Is fine with new patch rofl, even before, if you tweaked your tactics right it was non-existent.

have just hit Jan 1st, updated transfers:

34o7p1k.png

sitting 5th and 10 points behind leaders Man Utd with a game in hand. breezed my champions league group, highlight was beating Milan 4-1 at home. knocked out of league cup in round 4 by Wolves, was playing my backup/youth so not too worried about that. have Hull in the FA Cup at home so should beat them.

drew Barcelona in champions league ffs.

also found that my away form is terrible. home form is the only thing keeping me up with the rest, still undefeated at home.

btw Tevez was a straight swap for Huddlestone. hope to sell the likes of Balotelli (this cunt is a fucker), Kolo Toure and Maicon by the end of January. also Walcott will be mine in the off season me thinks.

the all English theme has been easier than i thought. reckon i can have the whole team English by the end of 2014.

Finished 3rd (one point off City and Chelsea) and won the FA Cup in my first with Swansea, finally finished first season - lacked motivation horribly this last week...

Will post screenie's when I can be fucked uploading to imageshack.

Tony Watt ended up banging in 20 goals for me, 1 behind top scorer Aguero.

Transfers at the start of 2nd season are mainly home-grown and for depth - Jack Cork, James McClean, Joe Bennett & Marc Albrighton, also loaned in Jano from Spartak and got Mattia Destro on a free from Roma/Genoa on 29kpw - was on 44kpw previously, so an absolute bargain for a 4.5 star potential Striker, still got 2 weeks or so in the window but Luke Shaw and James Ward-Prowse will be too expensive, but as they've both stated their intent to both wanting to play for me, hopefully they won't renew and I'll get them on free's in January.

Edited by DutchPride

• 2 weeks later...

half way through 2nd season with City, about 95% of my club is English. top of the table with only Liverpool making any real threat. got Bayern Munich in first knockout, should be beating them in all honesty. knocked out of both FA Cup and League Cup in the early rounds, not too bothered as i'm more worried about league and europe.

Welbeck and Walcott two of my high profiles signings lately

Kompany, Nastasic, Garcia, Yaya Toure, Silva and Aguero my only internationals in first team. probably ship off Silva, Nastasic and Garcia at the end of the season

season low.... getting smashed by Spurs 6-0 lol

Edited by yelawolf

MHFC winners of the A-league 3 years running... farked off madaschi, thompson, terra... replaced with equaly good or better 16 - 20 year olds.

Current oldest person on the team is worm. 28 years old. Might leave and go overseas.

FMH 2012

Edited by Deviate

New save is Dortmund, 3m budget, just got Okore in & Guidetti on loan, one of Board Promises was to give players from youth academy opportunity & I've been giving 2-3 appearances most games - Leitner & Bittencourt (both are fantastic already, and their potential is insane).

Lille, Madrid & Olympiacos is my CL group, just beat Lille 2-0 at home, and 3-1 against Bayern at half time now.

Just finished my first season with Borussia Dortmund - "From Prussia with Love" ;)

Finished on top of the Bundesliga by 10 points, Lewandowski banged in 28 in 30 for me.

Only spent 2.2m on transfer's - small budget, and a board promise was to utilise the youth academy and give youngster's first team chances, and because BVB's youth academy is so good, I figured I should try and train Leonardo Bittencourt and Moritz Leitner's stats, as they could become super players, Bittencourt has improved massively over the season but unfortunately Leitner was out for 4 months over the season but was doing fantastic before.

Pics later.

Knocked out of the CL in the quarter's by Madrid 4-1 on aggregate, also had them in my group.

• 1 month later...

Early Feb in my first season with Belenenses in the Portuguese 2nd division, sitting 3rd but a good 12 points off second spot, with the top 2 going up.

First edition I have used since FM07, so much more realistic, which is a prick as I cannot go way over my wage budget. Already $5k per week over and can only offer blokes $130 a week now.

Went a bit happy signing blokes left right and centre at the start and there are way better ones that I have scouted now who want to come... bugger.

In 2021 with Reading have won nothing so far, have come 2nd in the premier league twice, lost the capital one cup final, FA cup final and champions league final. Manchester United are unbeatable they did the fucking quadruple last season.

Hoping to do a Heart save once i win everything!