Melbourne Football

Schip Happens! issue 2 out tomorrow

SchipHappens!!

2ryhcp0.jpg

The second edition is out tomorrow evening available from the Impy, and from the steps at AAMI Park from 6.45pm.

Inside is a fantastic article on the history of Aboriginal footballers by Dr Ian Syson, a psychedelic tale of mushrooms and marquees by Athas Zafiris, and this forum's Torn Asunder gets in on the act with a look at the evolution of the A-League.

Come down, grab a copy and be sure to say hello. Follow us on Facebook and Twitter too to stay updated.

Edited by SchipHappens!!
  • Like 3

Looks fine tbh, that seems to be the desired look, old school propoganda style poster/print.

It's a designer pet peeve, TBH.

If you want that effect, you can achieve it through different paper, not with a fake texture.

Looks silly with the grunge effect on coated stock like they use for SH anyway.

Fair enough. . But I am sure the guys at SH would appreciate even a small contribution every now and again, even if its just some ideas or something. It sounds as though you are pretty design savvy and the guys work pretty hard on the zine for the love of it so I reckon your help (even if it is minimal) will go a long way.

Dont mean to be preachy, but its our fan culture and its only ever going to be as good as we make it.

• Like 1

Fair enough. . But I am sure the guys at SH would appreciate even a small contribution every now and again, even if its just some ideas or something. It sounds as though you are pretty design savvy and the guys work pretty hard on the zine for the love of it so I reckon your help (even if it is minimal) will go a long way.

Dont mean to be preachy, but its our fan culture and its only ever going to be as good as we make it.

I don't even know who runs it?

But yeah, I'd be open to throwing ideas out and helping out when time permits.

Edited by Ellki

Thanks for the feedback and support etc.

Yesterday, distribution was hampered by the weather and work/family commitments etc. Friday games is always tight so apologies to anyone who did not get hold of a copy.

A PDF will be available for download in the next day or so.

If you would prefer a hard copy, we have a few left, so please PM us and we will organise to get one to you.

The fanzine is 'by the fans for the fans,' so any contributions either graphic or written are most welcome.

SH!

Edited by SchipHappens!!