Melbourne Football

Where has freedom on speech gone?

markn2

I don't know whether this was the best area to post this but I had nowhere to turn.

I logged on this evening to find that my account was closed by Footballism Because my iPad keeps miss spelling tadics name. All this after I praised his performance on Friday night as our bog.

Low and behold I was banned, as noted in the Josip tadic topic.

markn, on 03 November 2012 - 12:57 AM, said:

tardic.

I told you last time it was your last warning. Enjoy your ban.

I was also annoyed that Footballism closed a forum because he was not happy with the topic.

We are Melbourne heart. And what makes up different from victory is our ability to speak our minds without censorship. This is a forum after all.

As mentioned before, you don't have to agree with me, but respect my opinions as I respect everyones here.

It takes a weak man to ban people. Footballism is a weak man. Be a man and reply to my post. otherwise remove yourself as admin and replace yourself with fine contributors like ando and Tesla etc.

• Like 1

haha.

TBH, I do feel bad for banning you now as you either are an actual retard or you are a great troll.

Either way I haven't laughed at a post on this forum as much as I did with yours here in a long time so thank you.

Yes mate, I am weak man. If you ever decide to come to a match, feel free to come and let me know how weak I am.

btw, Ando and Tesla are mods too.

PS: cbf replying to both of your post to btw.

I don't know whether this was the best area to post this but I had nowhere to turn.

I logged on this evening to find that my account was closed by Footballism Because my iPad keeps miss spelling tadics name. All this after I praised his performance on Friday night as our bog.

Low and behold I was banned, as noted in the Josip tadic topic.

markn, on 03 November 2012 - 12:57 AM, said:

tardic.

I told you last time it was your last warning. Enjoy your ban.

I was also annoyed that Footballism closed a forum because he was not happy with the topic.

We are Melbourne heart. And what makes up different from victory is our ability to speak our minds without censorship. This is a forum after all.

As mentioned before, you don't have to agree with me, but respect my opinions as I respect everyones here.

It takes a weak man to ban people. Footballism is a weak man. Be a man and reply to my post. otherwise remove yourself as admin and replace yourself with fine contributors like ando and Tesla etc.

:droy: