Melbourne Football

Sunday 28 October - 3:00pm - Melbourne v Mariners

Heart>Victory

So why, in the Italian language, do you pronounce words like BACIO as ba-cheeo,or CARPACCIO as car-pacheeo?

Who taught you Italian?

Bah-cho, car-pah-cho.

The cho is closer to a chor than a choh, too.

Please stop. You're wrong. Move on.

EDIT:

@ 0:07.

Edited by Ellki

I feel let down by the club. I have only ever missed 3 heart games and that was because I was on holidays and will come to every game rain, hail or shine. But I feel let down because of the last 2 home games. We had our chance to build interest and keep 50-50 supporters coming to regular home games, however after the performances after the derby I don't think that's a possibly now, unless we change things up quickly

All the crap I have read about the players on this forum but the real problem is on the bench. Aloisi and Foxe are not good enough and have not brought anything. In fact it is worse than ever.

From what I saw in preseason, nothing has been put in place in an attacking sense. It's such a static system that has no real method in creating anything and the players have no idea where to run to. Just horrible to watch and what is worse, Aloisi has nothing else when things aren't going well. JVS would at least attempt to change formations and players during the game etc.. Having two coaches that have never been involved in coaching senior football is something that I think should be questioned and I think it is really showing. We have a team good enough to play good football and be up the top of the table, they just need to be organised properly. Arnold tactically destroyed JA yesterday.

Speaking of organisation, Yarraside looked all over the place yesterday and numbers look really down..

Just a shit day all round really!

• Like 1