Melbourne Football

Week 16: Melbourne v Brisbane Roar - 21 Jan - 7:45pm

scouse_roar

Thats so cool....but not Australia buddy. .Why? Why would you give ammunition to the haters? Why fuel them? Iwont judge, but When you're wiser you'd think twice. It comes with age.

Personally, I wouldn't want to explain pyro to my boys. Or even fights at last etihad game with Victory. If j wanted to follow a thug team, I'd follow Victory. Keep it clean... If you want the fans to come and build a loyal base of supporters. All my mates with kids (more than 5 families) want the same. Games are won the Park. Teams are developed at grass roots with young followers. Think mcDonalds and every other Afl club. Logical ti me.

BTW had some Victory scum through fries at my back while I was walking with my 4 year old at AAMi. Must have been some real tough bloke, who couldn't do it front on. Can't believe the tosser, why bother unless you want some real action ? Yeah I'm venting abit, just think the day/night is won on the Park.

Thats so cool....but not Australia buddy. .Why? Why would you give ammunition to the haters? Why fuel them? Iwont judge, but When you're wiser you'd think twice. It comes with age.

Personally, I wouldn't want to explain pyro to my boys. Or even fights at last etihad game with Victory. If j wanted to follow a thug team, I'd follow Victory. Keep it clean... If you want the fans to come and build a loyal base of supporters. All my mates with kids (more than 5 families) want the same. Games are won the Park. Teams are developed at grass roots with young followers. Think mcDonalds and every other Afl club. Logical ti me.

Thats what the football is to you. Awesome. The more the merrier. It means different things to others though so they are more than allowed to differ in their support style and desires for the club.