Melbourne Football

Worst suburbs in Melbourne

Xannax

Brighton.

fwiw, srsly, lived in broadmeadows for 7+ years until transition to SE 'burbs - not as bad as media portrays it to be.

Brighton is one of the most affluent suburbs in Melbourne. Broadmeadows isn't horrible, its definitely a liveable suburb, it just has a bad reputation because of Ethnik youth gangs which the media feeds off.

Tottenham train station deserves a mention. Not sure if in Australia or Albania.

Definitely been to Tottenham station once, never going again. a mention also needs to go out to Coburg station as well, seeming that it is now a state of Lebanon.

Edited by Xannax

not at all. it's a horrible suburb.

cheltenham is even worse.

Yes, nothing is more ghetto then a mansion on the esplanade and nice beaches. Been to Brighton many times especially during summer. A nice Anglo suburb.

Haha half the guys I went to school with live/d there and some of worked/still work there.

Never had anything even resembling trouble and Im in Flem every second w/e. Quietman ftw.

NWA 4LYFE

I thought the same thing. every time i went there it was quiet and seemed to be no trouble. Only recently has there been trouble. My mate got stabbed with a pair of scissors in the back by "flem boys" at a party in Flemington. I also know a girl who was raped in Flemington by the same dudes.. It's not like your gonna go to Flemington and just see it in plain sight.....