Melbourne Football

If we had a bus to Adelaide would you attend?

Buddy Farah

41 members have voted

1. 1. Would you attend?

Last 2 times we have scheduled buses the terraces has lost A LOT of money. The chances of organizing another are very slim (pending interest).

However, if we do organise a bus to Adelaide for the final fixture of the season would you be in attendance?

Match: Friday, 23 Mar 2012 - Hindmarsh Stadium - 7:30pm KO

Bus departing Friday morning, returning Saturday Morning.

Edited by Buddy Farah

This is pure speculation. By the end of the season we could be 7th. The final round is a must attend fixture for all supporters. Whether you travel by or plane, I expsct t see you there

Final round<<<<< finals

I'd agree with you 100% if we had a proper, european style league, without a play off system and a cup competition. But in our current circumstances I rate finals (which we will make) over round 27.

Harden up gents.

Bus trip goes easy. Booze, songs, plenty of mates around. Get to know the crew. It's what Away trips are about!

Support ur terrace farken.

Exactly. Bus trip goes quick definitely doesn't feel like 10 hours and is a great time.

Will be on the bus if we get the numbers, otherwise will only do this trip if i can get cheap flights much closer to the game.

I went to Adelaide early in season not on bus i flew. Went to Sydney on Bus and although long it was top fun. I know myself & papaG are 100% for Adelaide and would rather have the fun of the bus with the boys over flying. and we have another mate real keen too. So +3 here. We might spend the whole weekend up there though. Speaking for myself I don’t mind paying full price for just the bus up... probs cheaper then a last min flight anyway.