Melbourne Football

Nerd Watch

Footballism

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FK0-MqhUr1s

I dont know where to put this, and i dont know how to explain how i feel towards this video.. 

:mellow:  :huh:  :rolleyes:  :unsure:  :wacko:  :blink:  :droy:  :tooth:  :hmm:  :wormy:  - all come to mind. LOL

"I swear in the car I am literally going to tickle you to death"

• Like 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FK0-MqhUr1s

I dont know where to put this, and i dont know how to explain how i feel towards this video.. 

:mellow:  :huh:  :rolleyes:  :unsure:  :wacko:  :blink:  :droy:  :tooth:  :hmm:  :wormy:  - all come to mind. LOL

Obviously these mong supporters have nothing better to do whilst waiting for centrelink to open.

Edited by kingofhearts

• 3 weeks later...

King Malta has been all oveer the news today

AvYmjJ7.png?1

Haha I've had a few people show me the clips.

The novelty's fun, but I hope I'm not around for much longer, they only show that footage when they're talking about our supporters being upset. Let's hope there isn't much more opportunity to discuss that :D

Edited by King Malta

Self explanatory

I dont really think a kid with his face painted qualifies for this thread tbh.

Yeah sorry, should probably put it into context

This was part of a typically bad FFA campaign- "how much of a football fan are you?" And of course when a-league supporters are mentioned- the wander eras are represented! Sorry if I had offended anyone

Self explanatory

I dont really think a kid with his face painted qualifies for this thread tbh.

Yeah sorry, should probably put it into context

This was part of a typically bad FFA campaign- "how much of a football fan are you?" And of course when a-league supporters are mentioned- the wander eras are represented! Sorry if I had offended anyone

still does not warrant you putting a child up on the internet like that.

King Malta has been all oveer the news today

AvYmjJ7.png?1

Haha I've had a few people show me the clips.

The novelty's fun, but I hope I'm not around for much longer, they only show that footage when they're talking about our supporters being upset. Let's hope there isn't much more opportunity to discuss that :D

Mate I think you are going to be the equivalent of that Melbourne Demons guy now (you know the one - ultimate facial expression of disgust after seeing the 100th stuff up in a row). My suggestion- own it - make a quid out if it, buy beer for your forum mates on proceeds

• Like 1

Do we have any genuinely retarded supporters? Most of the ones in this thread are too good to be true lol

We used to have two who came to the Imp who I used to call tweedle dumb and tweedle dee, before I knew anybody I'd always get stuck with them at my table. They've gone back to supporting the Victory now though.

• Like 1