Melbourne Football

The Inevitable Derby 7 Prediction Thread:

cadete

Melbourne FC: 2 (Tadic 34th, Dugandzic 76th.)

Victory FC: 1 (Thompson, 58th.)

i also predict that victory will have a shitload more chances than us, and get the upper hand with possession, but wife beater will definitely score for victory, and i'm willing to put money on that.

Edited by macri

Really don't understand all the negativity in here. I'm not saying we are definitely going to win (or avoid defeat) but given the squads on paper and the history between the teams, we should probably be slight favourites.

That said, this match has 0-0 written all over it, don't think either team can really afford to lose this one (like round 3 last year).

Screenshot'ed.

Screenshot'ed this to prove you actually believed that there was a chance Melbourne Heart would win 5-0 with Garcia scoring in the 24th minute, Tadic scoring in the 54th minute, and Hoffman scoring in the 79th, 83rd and in the first minute of injury time.

There is a bigger chance that we will all be dead by tomorrow.

Really don't understand all the negativity in here. I'm not saying we are definitely going to win (or avoid defeat) but given the squads on paper and the history between the teams, we should probably be slight favourites.

That said, this match has 0-0 written all over it, don't think either team can really afford to lose this one (like round 3 last year).

you weren't at the Perth game. 11 strangers on the pitch

Edited by belaguttman

you weren't at the Perth game. 11 strangers on the pitch

1 off game we had out of how many during the pre-season?... The rest of our pre-season was very positive tbh. Don't judge our performance in the derby on our last game just look over the games we have played in the last 2-3 months, We have had heaps of positive signs, some negative signs but we can only improve over time.

Anyways pretty positive we can get up in this one. 2-1 to Melbourne FC. Duga and Tadic to score, both in the first half.

Edited by tomby

1 off game we had out of how many during the pre-season?... The rest of our pre-season was very positive tbh.

generally because for the rest of our preseason we played VPL level clubs, which we dont normally contest against. we conceded 5 goals against perth whom are at a-league level.

it's something to be concerned about, but obviously one game shouldnt judge the outcome of the rest of our season.

Edited by macri