Melbourne Football

Politics in Yarraside

Benny_MHFC

Sorry, but there is a massive distinction between politics and the garbage that is being far right.

When you sieg heil, you say that you want no blacks in the terrace amongst many many other things. Personally, if this happens in Y-Side, I'm out.

Politics out of terrace. It'll only alienate people.

Agreed, a mate invited me to a knights game and to sit with the MCF, and they got pissed off at him for inviting a black guy. It really is disturbing

The assumption here is that you're black. I would sooner die than take my stand in a terrace that looks at a black man any different to a white man.

I used to stand with MCF, solely from the perspective of the way they support their team, they are probably the best group in the country. When you get to know the blokes though, they took A Clockwork Orange a bit too literally and seem like the kids in high school that didn't really fit in.

been around the group once or twice, seemed nice - atleast to me and my mates, most likely because of attire/one of my great pals is croat.

but for the foremost, i don't think this thread is in the slightest bit logical, as anyone with half a brain would know that publicly disclosing political views could cause unwanted rivalries and have severe repercussions.

Edited by macri
  • Like 2