Melbourne Football

Sydney FC away 13 Jan 2013

True Until I die

Hey guys, was wondering who was going to these games. I am highly likely going to the one in december. If any one is prepared to go to avalon instead of tulla, there is a $49 flight there on friday night and a $58 flight back on sun night on jetstar. Otherwise whatever works best I guess.

I have just looked at the seating arrangements at allianz sradium and they have given us the option of a bronze away bay which is behind the goal however is to one half as the other is general admission. The other is a silver away bay which is on the wing but off centre, not particularly great. I think we should go bronze so we are all together, but what do you all think.

Who else is going, if there is enough I was going to try to bring a snare. Otherwise I can bring some of our flags If you want.

Should be a good trip, seeing us beat Del piero FC hopefully by the same amount as last year.

Cheers

Tbh I'm in for this. I was thinking about it, but Del Piero sealed the deal. I've upped my hours at work so I have more disposable cash than I know what to do with it. This'll also be on one of my good mates birthdays and he will be up there for this. Looking toward it.

I'll also get to see a champion brother of a prominent terrace member, fuck yes.

Was planning on doing both too, pre del piero. Don't know if I can be bothered with all the nerds and wankers who will be going just to see "ale" now tbh. Fuck off.

This is the gayest thing I've ever heard tbh. Kill yourself.

Letting someone else's reasoning for going to a game affect your decision whether to go to a game is by far gayer TBH.

• Like 1

How could anyone turn down $97 flights return to Sydney 13th jan...the trip I think will be better attended anyway. Come on lads get around it!

Agreed, I know a lot PPL will end up choosing to go at the last minute and regret taking the cheaper prices earlier.

• 1 month later...

The January trip is going to be massive.

MailMate, I know a fair few lads who are keen to spend the weekend up there so flying up Saturday morning and coming back Monday arvo. I've found flights that are $118 and they are only going to go up so I advise anyone who is keen on this trip to book soon. I was going to book last week but got Paul Kalkbrenner tickets instead :up:

But yes - numbers for this trip are looking VERY big. Heaps of interest from all ends of the terrace. If everyone spreads the good word to their mates and gets em involved - YSIDE could make a good show.