Melbourne Football

Sydney FC away 13 Jan 2013

True Until I die

Hey all. Iv never been to an away match. Think we have about 4-6 of us that are keen to go to come to Sydney next week!

Wondering if we can tag along and show these Sydney siders how to drink. And how we go about getting tickets to sit with other Heart supporters. Cheers!

Good to see you and your mates are keen!

Of course you lads are welcome to come. There's a good number of us going up due to the game being a favourable time for us all and flights being mega cheap. Details of pub will be released in due time but until then feel free to shoot me a PM if you need any help with flights or accommodation.

I assume the majority will be buying their tickets at the gate.

TBH I would suggest buying tickets before if possible as lining up at SFS is a cunt. You can do it online or at a ticketmaster outlet (I think it's ticketmaster?). There is one in Westfield Sydney City if that helps.

Pre game pub at this stage will be the Bat and Ball.

I've been a member for a couple years now and yesterday was my first day in the yarraside, pretty keen to pop up on sunday for a first away trip although i'd be on my own. where is everyone staying??

Hostels are the cheapest and best options, $29 a night where I'm at, Come along and bring some mates! Make it the best away trip in Y-side's short history

I've been a member for a couple years now and yesterday was my first day in the yarraside, pretty keen to pop up on sunday for a first away trip although i'd be on my own. where is everyone staying??

Most people will staying in Hostels,motels and cheap hotel around Central Station and King's cross. Book around there and get in touch with some people on the forum here and you'll be right in amongst it :up:

if anyone drives interstate at all i would love to come and chip in for anything :)

i am a girl when it comes to planes..haha :unsure:

someone definately let me know if they are doing a last minute drive :)

yeah im underage at 16 but would defs would love to "Argie up!" :D

i need to really introduce myself to people from the terrace because i go to every home game and have yet gone to an away game. something i would love to do is travel with the yarraside

thanks for that stat there too.. love hearing about death :S haha

need a flight buddy then haha taking a chance cant hurt....hopefully

Someone take or come with me to the game! Omg

• Like 2

me and a mate are going up and back on the sunday... 10:30 flight up and then a 9 something flight home, cannot wait though, first away trip

This! Who you flying with? Might high jack your little duet :)

Good work, I got the 10:08 Flight back that night with Qantas. Wasnt sure time wise getting from the stadium to airport, So last plane out to melb that night :)

me and a mate are going up and back on the sunday... 10:30 flight up and then a 9 something flight home, cannot wait though, first away trip

This! Who you flying with? Might high jack your little duet :)

Good work, I got the 10:08 Flight back that night with Qantas. Wasnt sure time wise getting from the stadium to airport, So last plane out to melb that night :)

Cheers ill look into it

Call up the Jetstar Price match line (1300 369 516) and tell them you want to book some return flights to Sydney this weekend.

Match the 10:30am Tiger flight on the Sunday with the 10:20 Jetstar flight and the 3:05pm Monday flight with Tiger to the 215 Jetstar flight.

That's what I would do if I were you anyone, will cost you $108 return (same price I got about a month ago fwiw). There are other flights on the Sunday and Monday though if they don't suit.