Melbourne Football

Melbourne Heart Advertising Campaign(s)

Torn Asunder

Hmm.

JA sequence is ridiculous - out of place and irrelevant. For me it destroys the message rather than enhances it.

My main question is what is the purpose of the advertisement? What is the market that it is directed at? If it's about increasing support and/or membership then the web-site address and club call line 1300ALLHEART should be shown as a caption at the bottom of the screen throughout the entire advertisement.

Hmm.

JA sequence is ridiculous - out of place and irrelevant. For me it destroys the message rather than enhances it.

My main question is what is the purpose of the advertisement? What is the market that it is directed at? If it's about increasing support and/or membership then the web-site address and club call line 1300ALLHEART should be shown as a caption at the bottom of the screen throughout the entire advertisement.

Especially when he is in a socceroos kit not heart...

• Like 1

I was watching the ad on my phone and at first I thought it was a Victory player taking that penalty, in their yellow away shirt. I was so confused! Then watched it again and saw it was Aloisi. Agree it's a bit weird, but I guess if non football people see it and recognise Aloisi and that makes them come to a game, can only be a good thing.

Pretty good ad in my opinion. Good footage of Fred and Behich.

Heavens forbid our club tries to tie itself to the biggest and most nationally recognised footballing achievement in this country.

Smart move I say, the average non-member couldn't care less if he's not in a heart kit, or the current coach etc...

Completely agree. We might as well get the most out of having Aloisi as our coach.

Edited by Murfy1