Melbourne Football

FIFA 13

LR9

Out next Thursday.

Not really looking forward to it that much, I will get it in Jan/Feb when the update comes out (and the game is cheap). I'm pretty content with FIFA 12 atm.

Only really wan't it to play with updated HAL squads, which I'm kinda interested in for the 1st time. Squads wont be up to date on release, like last few seasons. ADP might have just made the cut off date.

Will be interesting to see how high the HAL is rated with ADP, Heskey, Ballack, Flores, Mooy, Garcia and a few of the international lads with a decent pedigree coming in.

Edited by LR9

Never bothered with 12 so I'll probably get 13 when it comes out. I do agree though, it's a rip off buying it every year.

Most of the wankers play FM these days anyway, so that makes we want to switch back to FIFA even more.

Really don't get people who download the demo though. The people who talk about how good it is on twitter etc. are surely the most boring cunts around.

Do agree with DP though, why make a thread just to say you're not going to get it?

• Like 1

Is the thread titled 'LR9's thoughts on FIFA 13'?

It's a thread for people to discuss the topic, and like many others I left my thoughts in the OP to kick off conversation... Should I have posted 'Discuss.' instead?

What the fuck is going on with peeps around here lately? Everyone used to be cool.

Is the thread titled 'LR9's thoughts on FIFA 13'?

It's a thread for people to discuss the topic, and like many others I left my thoughts in the OP to kick off conversation... Should I have posted 'Discuss.' instead?

What the fuck is going on with peeps around here lately? Everyone used to be cool.

lol again. you embarrass yourself.

Joke that Hazard has only 4 star skill, not that's it a big deal - but he has to be one of the players who deserve it. How Ash Cole is only 84 is beyond me, deserves to be what Lahm is (87) and Cahill deserves at least 81 is Malouda is 81 rofl.

After looking at the ratings for just Chelsea I suddenly don't really want this game anymore. Honestly, does the person/people who do these ratings actually watch any football?

After looking at the ratings for just Chelsea I suddenly don't really want this game anymore. Honestly, does the person/people who do these ratings actually watch any football?

Disgusting tbh, I've had another look - Bertrand 71? What a joke. Cahill should be 81+, so should Luiz.

Edited by DutchPride

Here is the rating :-

Goal Keepers:

Szczesny -79

Fabianski -76

Mannone -70

Defenders:

Sagna -80

Jenkinson -62

Yennaris -60

Gibbs -78

Santos -79

Djourou -75

Koscielny -82

Vermaelen -82

Mertasacker-78

Squillaci -72

Mid Fielders:

Diaby -72

Rosicky -80

Arteta -78

Wilshere -79

Ramsey -79

Arshavin -82

Coquelin -69

Frimpong -69

Attackers:

Podolski -83

Giroud -83

Walcott -81

AOC -75

Gervinho -81

Chamakh -77

Note: The rating has been taken from the FIFA 13 Demo(Official).

Read more: http://www.sportskeeda.com/2012/09/11/arsenal-fifa13-official-player-rating/#ixzz27ZZkmyRh

Chamakh better than AOC?

Ramsay ans Arshavin better than Arteta?

Sagna's 80 overall? - (probably the best RB in the league)?

Juventus are mind blowingly good in this game, always 5 streaming forward when you get the ball back, awesome to play with.

agree with this 100 percent. there's through balls everywhere haha. abusing the demo with Juve atm as i am yet to purchase it, but i will most like buy from dick smith.