Melbourne Football

Family day Sunday 23rd September?

markn

All the info is in the membership brochure with "It's Time To Play Your Part" on the front.

If you have not received one (I believe they were sent out to all existing members) you can view it here in the mebership section of the club website on page 15:

https://premier.spor...re2012-13v3.pdf

I agree it would have been good for the club to have started promoting the open day earlier than a week out so that casual supporters could get along, get involved and hopefully become members. This would obviously also build anticipation with existing members.

Edited by Peter

This Sunday Melbourne Heart will host a huge celebration for fans of the Red and White as we look to commence the new season in style at Family Day!

Last year over 1500 turned out at the La Trobe Playing Fields to engage with the Heart family, participating in activities, challenges against the players and to get their hands on the latest merchandise. Last year was a resounding success, but this year we are looking to go bigger and better!

There will be loads of activities, including player presentations, membership pack collection for those who have chosen to pick up theirs from the venue, new merchandise for sale, a DJ spinning beats, autograph signing sessions and photo opportunities, as well as BBQ, bouncing castle, face painting and much, much more!

Dont forget you can also purchase your membership at our membershi tent!

Get ready for a massive celebration for the love of the game to get you, as our No. 12 ready for the new season! It's time to play your part.

While the email is very much appreciated Melbourne Heart and I'll be there, I'm going to slay whoever is in charge of proofreading emails.