Melbourne Football

ARSENAL FC

Arsenal_Hearted_Boy

I question whether Giroud was worth the signing... Had that chance to equalise, could of played it safe and crossed it to secure a 2-2 result in the last minute of the game but became selfish. I still remember that golden chance he had against Sunderland in round 1 and fucked it completely. I got rid of him on fifa 13 when I started manager mode.

Edited by Young Polak

very unlucky last night but if we dont want to take more risks in the final third we will keep losing these matches. arteta is a star if he was anything else than spanish he would be a regular starter at international level and gibbs and jenkison continue to impress. would like to see walcott up front didnt do much on the wing last night and i feel that the ox likes to play central as well but in the midfield as he kept drifting towards the middle, even though he is great on the wing. gervinho played well but needs to cross more often when out wide but did well when he played as striker and giroud will get better his chance was unlucky but he did well to get in that position, also he had another shot which deflected and nearly went in, he understands that when we have the ball in the box sometimes you need to find a gap and shoot, just needs confidence. still think mannone needs some time before he is number one and koscienly is a good centre half but needs to be more consistant, mertsacker is also good but can be slow sometimes so they need to battle it out for that other position coz verm is a fucking superstar. cant wait for wilshere to come back and even frimpong who is actually a good box to box midfielder regardless of how much of a sickcunt he is in the public. looking at our next four fixtures we should win them all but realistically we must get 9 or 10 points from them.

I question whether Giroud was worth the signing... Had that chance to equalise, could of played it safe and crossed it to secure a 2-2 result in the last minute of the game but became selfish. I still remember that golden chance he had against Sunderland in round 1 and fucked it completely. I got rid of him on fifa 13 when I started manager mode.

i say give him time what he did in france last year is too good to write him off after a couple of months of playing in a new league, we need a player like this he just gotta start scoring which he can despite slow start.

Well you'd wanna hope so, with that ridiculous wage bill of yours.

Typical, at least we have an owner that dedicates his life to the club, by spending over a billion now, anyone can go on about "Chelski" in a money not a Russian sense, but the guy's been at the club in excess of 10 years now, he ain't goin' nowhere, get used to it.

i stand by my word by saying unlucky, girouds miss at the end as well as the own goal, u had a solid defence but a couple of major points in the game could have went either way.

last week at city 1-1, coming third last season, we can keep up with the big boys but i will admit we cant yet get to that extra level to win something, but finishing in the top four for 15 years in a row says something.

Tough on Koscielny, just coming back from injury and hadn't seen much game time. Last season he was easily our best defender, have faith that he'll recapture that form once he gets a few games in him. I'd presume Wenger only selected him due to Chelsea having some tricky mobile players that would've given the big German some grief.

as drunk as I was whilst watchin the game, there was no way chelsea out classed arsenal so I have no idea what game u's chelsea trolls where watchin. scored 1 good goal and that at, a 12 year old playing is first ever game of football would know not to turn his back to the ball and get tangled up with his marker. so good on nando rediscovering his footballing brain. second goal, again no leadership at the back should been dealt with before it got to koscielny. on both occasions poor positioning from mannone.

Thought the game was a decent battle in midfield but chelsea where hangin on in the end and lucky to get away with the 3 points.

thought our midfield was excellent and wing backs attacked with purpose a bit more neat on the final ball/finishing and we would of blew them away.

back to the training ground for our defense. not good enough defending from set plays, deja vu.

Wilshire almost back midfield of; Santi, Wilshire, Arteta, Diaby to look forward too, with Ramsey, Ox, Walcott in addition.

• Like 1

just watched full replay as I was out and about last night

even though we lost not overly worried, were clearly the better side in the middle of the park, and the 2 goals conceded were a joke and completely stoppable and is just one(or in this case, two) of those things that will happen from time to time.

not worried at all, we will be there come the end of the season without a doubt in my mind. only gets better from here.

yes, we could. we finished higher in the league but you won the UCL.

Rofl. I hope you're trolling.

Arsenal could win the CL if they wanted to but they would rather play "sexy" football and win nothing.

They sure do care about the important things at Arsenal, possession football and the executives making a profit.

181301.jpg

would never want to sell my soul and play the way chelsea play to win anything tbh. 1 manager 16 years, endless production line of talent, without the help of a reality tv programme and a russian mobster, sorry thief, i mean billionaire.

love how more chelsea fans post in this tread than arsenal. obsessed much?

181301.jpg

would never want to sell my soul and play the way chelsea play to win anything tbh. 1 manager 16 years, endless production line of talent, without the help of a reality tv programme and a russian mobster, sorry thief, i mean billionaire.

love how more chelsea fans post in this tread than arsenal. obsessed much?

all i heard you say was feeder club.

Almost as deluded as liverpool fans tbh

Rofl. I hope you're trolling.

Arsenal could win the CL if they wanted to but they would rather play "sexy" football and win nothing.

They sure do care about the important things at Arsenal, possession football and the executives making a profit.

well i know we're not going to win the UCL.

Barcelona plays sexy football and look where that got them.

well i know we're not going to win the UCL.

Barcelona plays sexy football and look where that got them.

La Masia is also by far the best youth football indoctrination setup in the world...

People just seem to overlook that when referencing Barca's 'sexy football'.

Most of their team has been taught from at least the ages of 14/15 to fit specific roles that are mirrored exactly throughout all ages of their academy.