Melbourne Football

LIVERPOOL F.C

Scouser

LIVERPOOL have won more trophies overall & Are still THE most successful English side in the WHOLE of Europe

Time to jog on chump

#unitedtillidie

He say's with a swansea player as your dp FFS :droy:

:droy: :droy: :droy: such a flog

well see after this season, if united win either champions or the league well be better in history

LIVERPOOL have won more trophies overall & Are still THE most successful English side in the WHOLE of Europe

Time to jog on chump

#unitedtillidie

He say's with a swansea player as your dp FFS :droy:

:droy: :droy: :droy: such a flog

well see after this season, if united win either champions or the league well be better in history

Did LOL when i saw this with his wrong facts & calling me a flog :P :P :P he say's he's manure till he dies with Michu a swansea player as his DP

:droy: FFS ,FOAD Kent

TRANSFER WINDOW SUMMARY

Transfers Out: Doni (contract termination), Joe Cole (free), Dani Pacheco, David Ngoo, Danny Wilson (season long loans) and Nuri Sahin.

Transfers In: Daniel Sturridge for £12m and Philippe Coutinho for £8.5m. Total expenditure: £20.5m.

Good window ? Thoughts ?

Steven Gerrard was named England's Player of the Year for the second time in his career while Jordan Henderson scooped the U21 accolade at the inaugural FA England Awards on Sunday evening.

The Liverpool midfielders were honoured with the awards at a special ceremony at St. George's Park following a fans' vote over the past few months.

gerrard500_510ee6dfc4cee266994092.jpg

Gerrard beat Ashley Cole and Danny Welbeck, while Henderson pipped Anfield teammate Martin Kelly as well as Wilfried Zaha to the accolade.

Gerrard, who previously received the prize in 2007, captained the Three Lions to the quarter-finals of Euro 2012 last summer and has helped Roy Hodgson's side make an unbeaten start to 2014 World Cup qualifying.

The 32-year-old also reached the landmark of 100 caps when he played in England's friendly against Sweden last November, becoming only the sixth man to achieve the feat.

Three Lions boss Hodgson said: "In Steven the younger players can look at someone who has 100 caps, and they must think 'goodness me, he started at the same age I am, but he's still here 14 years later' and what a career he's had.

"In Steven's case he has a great enthusiasm and passion to play, and that can be infectious to other players. The other thing about Steven is that he is not a player who can be pigeon-holed, he is an all round midfielder capable of contributing right across the pitch from defence to attack.

"I can see him playing for many years to come."

henderson500_510ee6f7222cb155037742.jpg

On Thursday, Gerrard was named alongside fellow Reds Johnson and Daniel Sturridge in Hodgson's squad to challenge Brazil in an international friendly at Wembley on Wednesday.

Meanwhile, Henderson was named in the Three Lions' U21 squad to face Sweden on Tuesday. He was also part of Hodgson's senior team at Euro 2012.

Liverpool Football Club is delighted to announce that defender Martin Kelly has committed his long-term future to the club by signing a new contract.

kellyayre263.jpg

The 22-year-old put pen to paper on the deal on Friday afternoon and shortly after signing, he told Liverpoolfc.com: "I'm delighted to have signed. It means everything to me and my family. I've been at Liverpool since I was seven, so it's in my heart and I love the club.

"When you play in the Liverpool shirt, you have to show the fans what it means. I just love playing and trying my hardest for the supporters and for my family.

"Being a Liverpool supporter myself, it's brilliant to put the shirt on and I'm doing what I have loved doing since I was a kid. I'm over the moon.

"Today shows the faith that the club have in me and that the hard work I have put in since I was young has paid off. Hopefully I'll put the injuries behind me. We have excellent medical staff here, who are going to work me and keep me on top of my injury. I'll be coming back even stronger."

Born in Whiston, Kelly is a product of the Academy and has notched 54 appearances since making his full debut against Lyon in October 2009 during a Champions League group-stage game.

One of the highlights of the young full-back's career so far came in November 2011 when he nodded his first Liverpool goal at Stamford Bridge in the Carling Cup quarter-final.