Melbourne Football

LIVERPOOL F.C

Scouser

LFC supporters are Never disrespectful during a minutes silence is what he was on about

It was bad, BUT it was inevitable it was a possibility, still we don't know why it was played in the FA Cup Semi Final between two London clubs? Still don't think it compares AT ALL to Munich taunts, nor am I trying to start an argument, but obviously I want to defend my club.

Luis Suarez struck a hat-trick at Carrow Road in Liverpool's 5-2 win over Norwich City on Saturday – and created history in doing so.

The No.7 became the first Reds player to ever score three goals in the same away league fixture in successive seasons - this on the 25-year-old's 50th league outing for the club.

In April, Suarez put Norwich to the sword with a three-goal haul - a feat he matched once again on Saturday afternoon to help Brendan Rodgers record his first Barclays Premier League win as Liverpool boss.

It has provided the backdrop to many a momentous victory throughout Liverpool's history - but this weekend You'll Never Walk Alone helped inspire an entirely different group of sportsmen to glory against all odds.

With Europe's golfers down 10-6 to a dominant USA side and having previously trailed by a massive six points, Ryder Cup glory was almost certainly out of their reach.

However, a rendition of the famous old song could still be heard from the European faithful as Arsenal fan Ian Poulter prepared to watch Luke Donald face Bubba Watson in the first match of the final day.

Fast forward six hours and the unthinkable had happened. Jose Maria Olazabal held the Ryder Cup aloft in celebration after a memorable comeback had forced a 14.5-13.5 victory.

Gerry and the Pacemakers' anthem echoed in the background once again, no doubt adding a whole new level of poignancy to the occasion for stoic Reds fans and European vice-captains Darren Clarke and Thomas Bjorn.

The miracle of Istanbul it may not have been as far as Liverpool fans are concerned but what has since been christened 'The miracle of Medinah' will certainly live long in the memory.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=suPhVJlrfdg&feature=player_embedded#t=32s

• Like 1

Joe Cole made a successful return from injury when he netted a superb goal during the U21s 3-0 victory over Fulham on Monday afternoon.

Liverpool's No.10 was given a 60 minute run-out and played his part in a fine display from Rodolfo Borrell's side.

Adam Morgan fired home a low drive to make it 2-0 in the second half before Kristjan Adorjan wrapped the win up with a deflected third goal.

It was a positive display by Borrell's charges and Portuguese youth international Joao Carlos Teixeira made his U21s debut as a second-half substitute.

Liverpool U21s team: Gulacsi, McLaughlin, Wilson, Sama, Sokolik, Coady, Morgan (Ibe), Roddan, Ngoo, Adorjan (Teixeira)l, Cole (Pelosi). Unused subs: Nacho, Ward.

Liverpool have appointed Ryland Morgans as their new head of fitness and conditioning.

copy_%284%29_of_121003-009-liverpool_training.jpg

The Welshman was previously at Swansea City, where he was the head of fitness and science.

Morgans has doubled as the head of fitness and science with the Wales national side under both Gary Speed and Chris Coleman.

He joined Swansea in August 2010, leaving Fulham to link up with his hometown team.

Morgans replaces Darren Burgess, whose departure from the club was announced last week.

Daniel Agger has today signed a new long-term contract with Liverpool.

The Dane committed his future to the Reds by putting pen to paper on the deal at Melwood on Friday morning.

After signing the contract, Agger told Liverpoolfc.com: "It means everything to me. This is where I want to be and I'm happy the club want me. I am really happy right now. I've never wanted to go anywhere else.

copy_of_153670374ap001_daniel_agger.jpg

"I feel I am a part of this club - and I want to be a part of this club in the future.

"I like the way it is going right now with the style we're playing, and hopefully the results will come soon as well.

"The support from the fans has been unbelievable. The game when they were singing all the songs about me, it was difficult to focus on the game! It was such a good experience for me and I'd never experienced anything like it before.

"That is why I am so happy here. That for me is Liverpool Football Club.

"I feel I belong here and as long as the manager and the owners want me, I'll be here."

Daniel Agger has explained why getting the initials of 'You'll Never Walk Alone' tattooed across the knuckles of his right hand was an easy decision to make.

aggertattoo263.jpg

The Denmark centre-back - who last week signed a new long-term deal with the club - returned to Melwood this summer sporting the new ink, much to the delight of fans.

Agger insists the tattoo was something he'd considered for a while, and he was more than happy to go under the needle once again to show his commitment to Liverpool.

He told Liverpoolfc.com: "I'd thought about it for a long time. As I said, I feel a part of this club - and I feel a part of this city. I have been here so long now, so it was an easy decision.

"I am proud to be here and I think my knuckles show that."

Truly yes ;)

Our Trophy museum does not lie, unlike your tiny trophy cabinet lol :P

Thats right we have a designated building for all of our success not just a tiny cabinet from fulham furniture co !

If you ever get close to buying as many trophies come back ,till then stfu ;)

Where were you !

Where were you !

Where were you when you where shit !

Where were you when you where shit !

40 Yrs with the same Bird

6jj7dh.jpg