Melbourne Football

Best Football kits of all time?

tomby

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I legit thought this was a joke when I first heard about it, but apparently not. Uraguyan goal keeper Pablo Aurrecochea, who currently plays for Paraguayan club Guarani must be mates with the blokes that make his kits because apparently he is immune from having the clubs kit sponsor plastered on his guts. Instead he opts to don a series of shirts showing his fondness of cartoon characters?

Football is indeed a funny game... particularly in South America!

pablo_aurrecochea_01.jpg

pablo_aurrecochea_02.jpg

pablo_aurrecochea_03.jpg

pablo_aurrecochea_04.jpg

pablo_aurrecochea_05.jpg

pablo_aurrecochea_06.jpg

pablo_aurrecochea_07.jpg

pablo_aurrecochea_09.jpg

pablo_aurrecochea_10.jpg

pablo-aurrecochea-9_500x347.jpg

d28f722cc9cec37f9b3aeb344c604956_510x280.jpg

Edited by KSK_47
  • Like 4

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Prodigy-Kit051012.jpg

While the world eagerly awaits the next The Prodigy album, it turns out the band are keeping themselves busy sponsoring a kids football team in Hampshire.

The Eastleigh Reds Under-13s' aqua blue home shirts for the 2012/13 season feature The Prodigy's name and ant logo.

The sponsorship deal was struck when Prodigy man Liam Howlett heard that the team train to the sound of the Essex ravers' track 'Warrior's Dance'.

• 1 month later...

Had a flashback today to one of my all time fav kits that I have owned in the Mitre Hibs Kit shown below.

I remembering find one it at this great Second-hand Record store on Smith Street that a friend worked our that sadly no longer exists. What was funny was next to it was a Hearts Kit from the same era – Which two years on had not sold.

Anyway I ended up wearing it day and night at College to the point of it falling apart, and sadly having to be thrown out. :(

(I looked it up today to find out it’s from 1994.)

HIBS9496HXL1001.jpg

Edited by cadete
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...