Melbourne Football

The Sydney FC Thread

Jimmy

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

have released Pascal Bosschart from the remaining year of his contract and are looking to bring another foreign player in. Once again have the best accountants in the league, as Bosschart's wages are still counted in the cap that includes Carle, Garcia, Bojic, Antonis & Gamiero who would all be substantial earners.

Polenz 1 Garcia 0

Sydney FC’s Richard Garcia is likely to be out of this Saturday’s clash with Perth Glory, after the striker suffered third degree burns on Twitter last night. When Richard posted a photo of his beautifully waxed calves, tainted with studmarks, with the caption “Just a freekick”, Jerome Polenz responded by simply posting a picture of a child crying, to the rapturous applause of onlookers. Sorry Richard, but you got served by a guy who wears a headband. I think you need to do a bit of soul-searching right now. I mean, this guy just castrated you in a realm where you’re restricted to 140 characters. How is this even possible? And your response was as cringeworthy as Sydney’s performance on Saturday night. Seriously, you responded to this with passive aggressiveness? I would say maybe you should let your football do the talking but your football is as bad as your rebuttals. Two words, Richard: log Off.  http://au.fourfourtwo.com/news/286139,jayfcs-toxic-review-of-the-week.aspx

jerome.png?w=580

Who would of thought that a Derby game would be a tough physical battle. Good on you Jerome for putting Garcia back in his place.

Garcia was quick to reply with “ > hahaha hard man eh….. Your a legend!!! When I grow up I want to be just like you! “.

http://redandblackgif.com/2013/10/27/polenz-puts-garcia-in-his-place/

ahhaha rofff   :up:  :clap:

• Like 1

Polenz 1 Garcia 0

Sydney FC’s Richard Garcia is likely to be out of this Saturday’s clash with Perth Glory, after the striker suffered third degree burns on Twitter last night. When Richard posted a photo of his beautifully waxed calves, tainted with studmarks, with the caption “Just a freekick”, Jerome Polenz responded by simply posting a picture of a child crying, to the rapturous applause of onlookers. Sorry Richard, but you got served by a guy who wears a headband. I think you need to do a bit of soul-searching right now. I mean, this guy just castrated you in a realm where you’re restricted to 140 characters. How is this even possible? And your response was as cringeworthy as Sydney’s performance on Saturday night. Seriously, you responded to this with passive aggressiveness? I would say maybe you should let your football do the talking but your football is as bad as your rebuttals. Two words, Richard: log Off.  http://au.fourfourtwo.com/news/286139,jayfcs-toxic-review-of-the-week.aspx

jerome.png?w=580

Who would of thought that a Derby game would be a tough physical battle. Good on you Jerome for putting Garcia back in his place.

Garcia was quick to reply with “ > hahaha hard man eh….. Your a legend!!! When I grow up I want to be just like you! “.

http://redandblackgif.com/2013/10/27/polenz-puts-garcia-in-his-place/

ahhaha rofff   :up:  :clap:

Fucking hilarious  :clap:

Looks like a stinger though!

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

1782086_289620134522007_873935381_n.jpg

What a bunch of entitled fucks there fans are. There still in 6th place and can make finals and they want there coach gone? Try going 19 games without a win you fuckheads.

I have to admit though it is quite funny watching them spend piles and piles of money on players just so they can get 6th place. EAD flogs :up:

Wonder if Lucy Zelic will have anything to say about this...

As I was discussing yesterday I find it funny that our silent protest/Aloisi out 'campaign' was met with disgust and fury that we'd treat a prodigal son like that but then foxsports are turning around backing Sydney FC fans and calling for meetings between directors, manager and fans.

I also got drunk by having a shot every time they mentioned 'toxic atmosphere'

• Like 2

Wonder if Lucy Zelic will have anything to say about this...

As I was discussing yesterday I find it funny that our silent protest/Aloisi out 'campaign' was met with disgust and fury that we'd treat a prodigal son like that but then foxsports are turning around backing Sydney FC fans and calling for meetings between directors, manager and fans.

I also got drunk by having a shot every time they mentioned 'toxic atmosphere'

Especially since Sydney's protest has made ours look quite passive, one of them actually threw a drink at Farina :droy:

Sydney and their fans seem to get a fair bit of love from the Football media, to the point of them really being treated as the biggest, most prestigious club in the comp, it's sickening really.

Edited by King Malta

http://theworldgame.sbs.com.au/philip-micallef/blog/1181032/Scrap-Sydney-FC-and-start-again

FFS it shits me to no end the way the media have taken a polar opinion of Syd Fc and their fans compared to us when we were in dire straits. Calling them loyal for putting up with what have been stellar performances compared to what was our (at the time) never ending nightmare.

Cause in their eyes they are too big to fail. That and also cause they are sydney poofter cunts that won't bag out their beloved club or supporters.

But wait till they start kissing the royal arse of our club next season when the big boys of the world game come to town.

Edited by n i k o