Melbourne Football

EPL Fantasy

Baresi

A lot of people putting faith in Anelka (5th highest seclected striker). I have a feeling he'll be about as influential as Michael Owen was at Stoke last season. The game has passed him by and he can no longer rely on his blistering pace to make up for his deficiencies. 3 goals in 22 appearances for Shanghai pretty much says it all.

A lot of people putting faith in Anelka (5th highest seclected striker). I have a feeling he'll be about as influential as Michael Owen was at Stoke last season. The game has passed him by and he can no longer rely on his blistering pace to make up for his deficiencies. 3 goals in 22 appearances for Shanghai pretty much says it all.

there's no other fucking half decent strikers for 5.5

i could buy Crouch for 6 but he is too tall and unco for my liking ;)

Just a question cause I'm new to this, but how do subs work on this? Can I sub players on after the game week deadline. I have a few man city players in my starting 11 but they're playing on the 25th. Can I leave them out of my starting 11 and bring them on before the game starts?

Just a question cause I'm new to this, but how do subs work on this? Can I sub players on after the game week deadline. I have a few man city players in my starting 11 but they're playing on the 25th. Can I leave them out of my starting 11 and bring them on before the game starts?

Once the gameweek starts you cant change ur team line-up, any changes take affect after the gameweek finishes. I'm probably wrong bout this but if u have a player that doesnt play at all, u get the score from the 1st sub and so on with a 2nd and 3rd player