Melbourne Football

Documentaries

Hendo

Came across this one recently and I thought it will be nice to share. Really fucking interesting doco on the Red Warriors, Ducky Boys and other antifa gangs in Paris that fought against the rise of neo-nazi's in France.

Enjoi.

Share etc...

• Like 1

Trinity and Beyond is a good one to watch.

Tallhotblonde whilst not being overly great is a bit of a decent watch just cos of the twist at the end.

Another noteable mention is through the wormhole a good tv series doco narrated by the guy that narrates everything, Morgan Freeman. show covers alot of things to do with space, time physics etc. what I like about this is that they do not present any one theory as fact, but rather give each of the major theories equal time. ie the different big bang theories.

just watched the doc in OP, loved it.

was only going to watch the first part but i got hooked..

i for one, didn't know skinheads were not always fascist, but they in fact ended up being antifa.. well that was the case in thie doco.

but fkyeah, thx hend0.

Edited by Thalfie

just watched the doc in OP, loved it.

was only going to watch the first part but i got hooked..

i for one, didn't know skinheads were not always fascist, but they in fact ended up being antifa.. well that was the case in thie doco.

but fkyeah, thx hend0.

Interesting how the fascists got overrrun on the streets and fled to the terraces to form the Kop Boulogne boys. Also would've been interesting if the Red Warriors, Ducky Boys, Zulu's established a united terrace crew to fight the KOP boys on the terraces. I know the Auleteil we anti-fascist but disbanded after things got a little to heated with the kop. Then you've got the JNR chaps.

Favourite part has to be when the RW, DB were doing pasties for one of the left wing parties during the night, gave them a couple of vans, unlimited fuel ffs. 10 Blokes in each van, ambush each time. Oh lord.

• Like 1

haha fuck yes salzy.

Favourite part has to be when the RW, DB were doing pasties for one of the left wing parties during the night, gave them a couple of vans, unlimited fuel ffs. 10 Blokes in each van, ambush each time. Oh lord.

My favourite part was when Kim was explaining his one on one fight with the massive skinhead haha, showing how he fought it with hand movements and shit haha.

good thread, more posts pls.

Haha, will pay that. Not his biggest fan though, but thought this was the best I've seen from him. He does get annoying though.

I agree. Generally speaking I agree with what he is saying, but can only handle in small doses. They played "Capitalism- a love story" on SBS over the weekend and fuck me it was terrible film making

Edited by KSK_47

• 8 months later...

I also caught a doco on SBS about Japanese born, New York photographer Hiroshi Sugimoto. 

If you enjoy watching people take out of focus pictures of famous landmarks you will love it! Lol. Nah, I'm kidding. I am not as blown away by his work as a lot of other people, but it was reasonably interesting if you are into that kind of thing.