Melbourne Football

Australian kits (national and club)

KSK_47

• 2 weeks later...

I understand that used to be the case. But now with Perth, Melbourne, WSW, (Wellington a bit - yellow looks like white) all wearing light colours in their home kit. It's fascinating why only 2 kits are out. Marketers love the 3rd kit idea. Makes more dorra.

185090_414590028589260_1183030847_n.jpg

This is CCM's new home strip for 11/12... lol just kidding, But they are wearing it for their round two clash against Perth to support Pink Ribbon day

looks faaaaaaaabulous

By the way. CCM and Kappa have left it a bit late havent they?

Edited by Dylan

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Perth Glory reportedly switching to a Black and Gold kit from next season (and posibly a re branding?)

Thoughts?

I just read that on the Aust Football Facebook page. Cant believe people are complaining about it considering the crap that Perth have (and have had in the past). Obviously I cant say until I have seen the design, but sounds good to me. Those colours are so much better to work with.

Although I would love them to use their grey one from back in the day

football_shirt_1752_1_500x400x0.jpg

Perth Glory reportedly switching to a Black and Gold kit from next season (and posibly a re branding?)

Thoughts?

Thoughts?

I just read that on the Aust Football Facebook page. Cant believe people are complaining about it considering the crap that Perth have (and have had in the past). Obviously I cant say until I have seen the design, but sounds good to me. Those colours are so much better to work with.

Although I would love them to use their grey one from back in the day

football_shirt_1752_1_500x400x0.jpgI believe they almost did this at the start of the A League, but decided not too because of Supporter Backlash.

Personally, I can understand the Backlash - The colours are so replusive it would not be the same without them.

Harry - I reckon u could still pick the kit up at Freo Jim Kidd Sports, I doubt they have decided to clear stock for the first time in 27 years.

That kit is so horrible its brilliant. Kits like that should have cult status. Disappointed but not surprised they didn't keep it

I always thought it was the better of the two as well, I also liked the Collingwood one around the same time as well.

Those Umbro kits were much better than the later Kappa one's, mind you much better players played in the Kappa Kits.