Melbourne Football

The Cure - Melbourne I'm in Love

FB.

Can we do this at the Victory or Glory matches? We could at least aim for the Glory match

I highly doubt you could get anything new going at Derby's with the amount of Derby specials in attendance, especially at the Etihad one. Where any decent chant will be toppled over by 'We hate victory.' The chant itself is brilliant would love to see it given a go.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Bumping for love.

I think one of the issues with this one (a personal favourite), is that it's too short, and no one really knows what to do at the end.

Maybe something can be done with that middle break bit, perhaps sing it directly after the second verse. On my phone, so can't really explain it, I'll give it a shot later though.

Then follow that up with a third verse, or a repeat of the first, and we have an easy to sing chant that has structure and originality.

• Like 2

• 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

From 1:00, directly after the first verses. This is the part that I think can let us link up a verse or two, and 'complete' the chant.

And if we play away,
I won't even hesitate,
I'll be going interstate!

Then either repeat the first verse or create a new one.

Also, kents can change the lyrics I've gone with, I just wanted to get the ball rolling on this.

• Like 3