Melbourne Football

The Football League (Championship, League One, League Two)

scouse_roar

Oh yes, very much alive.

How many clubs can boast of having had a political party established, so it could bring the club back to The Valley, after the dark years (1985-1992), where we spent it at Crystal Palarse's ground (plus one season at your ground, Upton Park).

The Hamsters are turning in to the new West Brom. Up, down, up, down, up, down.

With a bit of luck, we might play you next season in the Championship.

You guys should really be doing better. A rather big club with a huge support.

A tad embarrassing for you guys to be an elevator club.

Bit sad how it ended for Curbishley at West Ham.

Hammers boy who took Charlton from strength to strength during his 15 year spell with the club.

Then on to his supposedly home club, West Ham, where it all ended in tears in season 2, after he'd done the impossible and kept you up in the 2006/2007 season (7 wins in the last 9 games, incl. 1-0 at Old Trafford).

Sad, really and a poor poor way that the West Ham chairmen treated Curbishley.

Photos of the Valley during the dark years and then in the end, where the fans came and cleaned it all up:

http://torquayfansfo...lay&thread=2839

Up the Addicks!

Edited by danepak

The Hamsters are turning in to the new West Brom. Up, down, up, down, up, down.

With a bit of luck, we might play you next season in the Championship.

You guys should really be doing better. A rather big club with a huge support.

A tad embarrassing for you guys to be an elevator club.

No, West Brom are still West Brom. Can't change that.

If only every club was judged for wins and losses on how the fans perform in the stands!! MHFC would be undefeated this season, but alas, it's not. Which aspects of our game do we need to work on at WHUFC?

Charlton are gypsies. Change homes every few years.

As for WHUFC, The club has been through a torrid time with the icelandics fucking everything up. The David's are doing great things to get us back to where we should be. Relegation may end up being the best thing. We have at least purged our wage bill of money pinching hacks like Keiron Dyer and Gabbidon. Expect us to go up but will need to make a fair few decent signings to keep us up. Not looking forward to the next few years of Allardyce hoofball though. Regardless of what division we are in.

Edited by perthheart

What website do you guys use to watch live streaming? Would have loved to watch west ham while I was on the train this morning. But every google search I did, ended up on a site which wanted me to sign up. Surely there is a site where you don't have to sign up.

www.freefootball.eu

If it isn't on there it isn't being telecast anywhere. Is an awesome website for all sports streaming.

• Like 1

The Saints v Hammers game Tuesday will end in a draw,because your lot will park the bus.

COYR

Hardly park the bus. Long ball yes but your boys form isn't exactly stellar atm. Lose this and your auto promotion spot is in serious danger. Birmingham are moving up fast. Is going to be a three horse race for the top two spots. Should make for some good viewing in the coming months.

Game ended with West Ham United 1 (Mark Noble 21 pen) Southampton 1 (Jos Hooiveld 75). I thought we were lucky to escape with a point as from what i could hear on the audio stream, especially being down to 10 men since the 19th minute. Robby Green excellent and almost single handily got us a point with a great game in the woodwork.

Edited by Hammerhead

Surely it can't go wrong now.

8 points between us and 2nd and 10 points + 2 games in hand down to 3rd.

(However...it is Charlton, so I'm not confident before we're top by round 46).

1 Charlton 29 67

2 Sheff Utd 29 59

3 Sheff Wed 31 57

4 Huddersfield 30 55

5 MK Dons 29 49

6 Stevenage 28 48

Edited by danepak

Was close to watching the stream on the train but iPads don't have flash. Darn

There wasn't one, game was not televised. Only radio broadcast (which I don't mind tbh).

1-1 with Soton is a decent result. Would have loved to have carved ourselves out some breathing space but meh.

Looking foward to watching my team on Fox Sports without any hassles next season.

Will need to sign 5-7 proven Premier League players to guarantee PL status the year after, no more exotic hacks please.

Any other Hammers fans keen on coming to the first ever Melbourne Hammers meet to watch the game against Crystal Palace on the 25th of feb?

If so, PM me your email and I'll foward the deets to ya.

Perth Hammers have there meets at my pub. They hadn't had meets for a few seasons after Floreat Athena stopped showing games. Emailed the guy who runs the club and the next week we got about 70 people to the West Ham v Millwall game. Pretty decent turn out. 3 points a must on Tuesday.

From what I know, Brisbane Hammers get a lot of guys to pub meets, as do Sydney.

The melbourne bunch are a bit older but am keen on meeting them all - seem like alright guys. They are expecting 50 at Bridie O'Reilly's on the 25th.

Better than those LFC Australia flogs who meet at the Imp..

2nd by 2pts with 2 games in hand. Sam's Super Symetrical Hammers.

Yeah is predominantly old fellas for the Perth Hammers as well. Great blokes though. With plenty of tales of the old East End and stories filled with thinly veiled racism. Makes for a good night out.

The brisbane and sydney hammers seem to be the most active. With Perth and Melbourne's groups now meeting more regularly now though can only be a good thing.

West Ham won again today! :D

4-1 victory over Blackpool. Went down to 10 men AGAIN! :angry: Robert Green Sent off in the 54' with no back up on the bench, Lansbury ended up between the the sticks. We were only 2-1 Up at this point and looked like we'd go on to concede. However we were able to score another two goals on 10 men to win fairly comfortable.